Going with my 1st DWC SCROG

rillos

:420: I've been very good at growing in soil now I want to see if my skills are good enough to do the same in a DWC. And since I'm really looking to increase my yield I will be using a SCROG net set at 8 inches above my medium. 600w MH veg 18/6 currently. Res temp kept between 66-70. So far so good. :Namaste:

20150203_173206.jpg

Yeah, man. Love to see what you can do!! Good luck!!

Did you make the bucket?

I want to try a run like that, I'll be paying close attention, thanks!

Very smart on the controller/rez bucket, also, add air stone to controller and grow big roots= big plant, big buds :)

I've seen the scrog on a up/down rails/pipe so that you can lift to change rez, but most put a site tube/drip tube on bucket, put bucket on crate to drain and submersible pump to pump in new nute solution.

Wow, filled out nicely, looking good man it up!

YOu shouid still put pushing it back under the net. DXefoliation will slow the plant by 2 to 3 weeks. Only defoliat the leaves that block the light from the bud site. Heres a scrog of mine. 6 weeks into flower.in
DSC_02577.JPG

Hey photo up-loaders, You people got some seriously beautiful Marijuana you know that? I think it's time for me to try growing some with my own hands. But the problem is, I travel a lot. So, there's nobody left for caring.

Really nice job with scrog, I am with Main Lining now (really nice results already, you can check my gallery), I want to try it too sometime but only for 2x 20lt, does it really worth the pain?

Back
Top Bottom