Good Morning

too old

Sitting here watching the sun come up, so I thought I'd share it with you. Just looking out the upstairs window, and I figure 4-6 plants over there, should get sun for about 15 hours until late June, maybe I'll veg them until the end of August, then bring them inside to finish...........

Hope it's a good summer for all of you. Good growing.

And thanks to all for the wealth of information.

It is worth trying, sounds like a plan. :yahoo:
:welcome:
How are you doing?
420 will supply all the information and the great members to guide you through.
Keep it here reading, :surf: the forums.
Can I help locate some information you would like to start with? :thumb:
It is a exciting and rewarding hobby you will soon see.
Enjoy...:peace:

:welcome:
WELCOME to 420, too old we are all glad you stopped by and joined us.
This is a great site to promote LEGALIZATION and EDUCATION.

AND of course, there are the great pics too!

Read up :reading420magazine: and look around. The MODs here are super nice and friendly and very helpful if you get lost.

:peacetwo:

Thanks all for the welcome. Sorry about the delay in responding, living up to my handle, forgot I posted here.

Well, the girls got outside, but the weather hasn't been the best, so they are still pretty small. Got hot today though, and got a burst out of them.

Indoor plants are going crazy. Anxious to see them finish out. My first real grow. Haven't got a clue what I'm doing, but I learned it all here.

Thanks again.

Welcome too old. Looks like you've joined the right crowd. A lot of us are "too old" lol. You've found some of the friendliest people you'd ever want to meet.

Keep reading and asking questions and those girls will grow up to make you real proud. Keep us posted...we always like to see the results of our shared knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom