Autoflowers in and out

Kasto82

420 Member
Hello everybody

I am wondering how much stress ( if any at all ) I bring to my girl moving her every morning outdoor for the sun and putting back in the tent under LED for the evening.
I'm planning to do it until it stops growing or become visible to my neighbours

I ask for you advice please.

Hello everybody

I am wondering how much stress ( if any at all ) I bring to my girl moving her every morning outdoor for the sun and putting back in the tent under LED for the evening.
I'm planning to do it until it stops growing or become visible to my neighbours

I ask for you advice please.
Shouldn’t be causing any stresss. The plants will love the outside sunlight.

If the plant is an Auto, I would leave it inside for full 18/6 cycle to finish, but if it's a normal Photo plant, there is NO harm other than possibly bringing in something, but honestly, I've had to bring outside plants in before and it's no big deal. My mix has neem seed meal and Crab meal for natural preventive measures and nutrients, but if you don't, you can top dress or hit them with a light foliar of neem, a little yucca and aloe outside before bring them in if you want to be on the safe side. There are safe soaps out there that can be purchased, just check the ingredients and the concentration.

Welcome! Agreed with what has been said, shouldn’t be any harm and watch for bugs more closely. I bet she loves going out for fresh air and natural light every morning.

Back
Top Bottom