New to the 4m

Scootman

Good day to all.

Was pleased to find the 4m and I am sure there is a wealth of useable info out here.

Looking forward to it!

Thanks to the admins for bringing and keeping the website solid.

:goodjob::thanks:

Why thanks gents....

cocojoe.....2 wheels indeed, road star warrior and Yamaha FJR......

The 4m rocks, thanks again all

:welcome: Scootman to the PLACE to be, 420! We offer Great imformation, Great Members and you said it The Best Staff of ANY site. If there is any thing you may be looking for in terms of info just ask. Do you plan on starting a grow or have one ongoing? You'll find all members are willing to share all that they know to help you in all areas. So enjoy and see you in the Forums.:roorrip: :peace:

:welcome: Scootman to the PLACE to be, 420! We offer Great imformation, Great Members and you said it The Best Staff of ANY site. If there is any thing you may be looking for in terms of info just ask. Do you plan on starting a grow or have one ongoing? You'll find all members are willing to share all that they know to help you in all areas. So enjoy and see you in the Forums.:roorrip: :peace:

I am growing Purple Urkel, GDP and SCOG. I have 2 plants of each sitting on a rotating wheel (6 foot diameter). The 'wheel' rotates at 1 rpm 24/7. The wheel is made from that reflective particle board for insulating houses.

Lighting is 400w MH and 150w HPS.

I am new to this and am looking towards controlling the humidity now. I have about 30-32% on average and it seems I should have it more around 40-45%.

**ANY suggestions about controlling humidity would be helpful. Looking at the different humidifiers they all seem to want around 100 watts to operate and I really do not want to give that much power to that unless I have to.

The 'girls' are clones started Nov 4 and I have already started LST.

I am using Botanicare Pro Gro, Liquid Karma and will move to Pro Bloom when it is ready. I am amazed at the speed these things are growing. After a while, I will post up some pics.

I run about 70 degrees and would like that to be a little higher. I have mounted a 10ohm 50 watt resistor in front of a fan and will see how much heat that can generate (total power = 15 watts for the resistor). My overall room is 9x9 so I might get a couple of degrees from the resistor.

All suggestions/criticism are welcome. Especially the criticism, that's where the learning comes from.

Ventilation and air movement are the first two things to work on in a high humidity environment... but it's hard to tell you more without seeing your situation.

You might think about starting a grow journal...

Personally, I like high humidity until the last couple weeks of flower.

Welcome to 420!

Ventilation and air movement are the first two things to work on in a high humidity environment... but it's hard to tell you more without seeing your situation.

You might think about starting a grow journal...

Personally, I like high humidity until the last couple weeks of flower.

Welcome to 420!

I have good ventilation.....

I record everything I do on a calendar so I can change the routine when necessary. Overall, my notes are probably a little anal, but I think worth it.

When you say high humidity what numbers are you indicating? Are you over 45%?

I ran the first half of my last grow at 80% - got a little bud rot, but caught it early enough to stop it.

I brought it down to 60% to finish. If you're not over 60%, you've got nothing to worry about...

I ran the first half of my last grow at 80% - got a little bud rot, but caught it early enough to stop it.

I brought it down to 60% to finish. If you're not over 60%, you've got nothing to worry about...

Obxgardener.......excellent, thanks, so I think I will try to hit 45% and go from there. I like taking my time with changes so I can see what they are doing...
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom