Good OC Dispensaries

List of Medical Marijuana Co-ops, Collectives and Clubs

I found a lot of dispensaries here in this forum. check out the list above, there are several dispensaries in orange county.

You do not have to be 21 to visit a dispensary, but you do have to have a doctor's recommendation. Do you have your recommendation yet?

Peace:hippy:

Yes, I have my recommendation. I know the law, but some dispensaries won't serve me simply because I'm under 21. They say its part of their ethics/interpretation of the law. Last time I checked we had judges to interpret the law, but who am I to say?

That list, while thorough, is sadly outdated, and 75% percent of the dispensaries on there are no longer around. I was hoping for a personal recommendation from someone who lives in the area and has/is using a decent dispensary.

i beg to differ dreamer, that list was just updated by canorml 10-06-2008...
there is no way possible 75% of them are out of business...
I just updated it again right now, so it's up to date as of today...
you need to call around and ask, plain and simple...
i doubt you will get a referral here because nobody knows who you are...
remember, the feds do exactly what you are doing to entrap these co-ops...
dea now uses the phone, internet and letters as their weapons of mass delusion...
i wish you luck in your search and hope this experience will lead you into getting involved and actually doing something for the movement...

@420

Well I appreciate your update of the list. I found a co-op yesterday and I really like it. Everyone was helpful (me being new and everything) although I did get a bit of the hesitation that you described, although it didn't bother me.

I understand why people might be keeping their mouths shut, and the thought didn't even cross my mind that the DEA would go to so much trouble just to shut down a business that California allows to operate legally. :/

i dont really understand cali laws. can you grow your own? i was looking at list of dispensaries and/or prices if i read that correct there is no way i could afford to live in cali. mmj laws in oregon allow me to use as much as i can handle, 24 oz`s max at a time. i smoke about one oz per week and my light bill went up $7.00/month when i started my closet grow, all legal. harvest every 2 months have enough left over to donate some to those who are too sick to grow. that option should be available to everyone everywhere.

check out CAMM Collective OC and surrounding areas (949) 242-9168 call for preverification and address. Open M-S 11-7; Sun 12-6. California Medical Marijuana Collective Southern California[/url] 40-65 CAP on 1/8s! Top Shelf OGS, Concentrates, Edibles, Lotions & more! stop by today!:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom