Good or Bad Seeds?

atroncoso

Anybody out there know how to tell if the seeds you got are good to grow without sitting and waiting for them to sprout? I've heard a bunch of bullshit ways to do it...i just need the real way if there is any. peace! :bongrip:

Re: Good or Bad Seeds???

do you think the stripes might mean that they are a full out strain and not some crazy cross because maybe the stripes get screwed up in the cross process? i dont know just myself thinking. i rarely see solid stripes on the seeds sometimes thers only like one stripe on it or maybe half a stripe here or half a stripe there?

Re: Good or Bad Seeds???

Good seeds come in all flavors and sizes . Colors vary from medium brown to dark brown to black . Never use green seeds . These are immature seeds . What I like to look for is a seed that'll hold together well . I'll pinch the seed between my fingernails to see if it cracks first . Good seeds won't . You want seeds that are firm , not brittle . And yes , they can have stripes too . I've had better luck with dark brown seeds myself , even though I've grown different colors . Oh yeah .....You can't tell which ones are females ......There is simply no way to tell until you force flowering ..........Hope this helped a little .......

Back
Top Bottom