Gorilla Glue GG#4 Start Of Flower

Th3Grow3rNooB

Hi guys, First Journal here, and only using Camera phone so excuse any bad quality hehe.

1. What strain is it? : Gorilla Glue GG#4
2.I s it in Veg or Flower stage? : Flower, Week 1
3. Indoor
4. Tent Size : 5x5 ( 150x150cm )
5. Coco/Perlite Mix in 14L ( 4 Gal ) Pots x 4
6 Lights : Spider Farmer SF400 x2 Approx 25 inches from Canopy
7. Fans : In all corners and two fans under canopy on floor, Also a 6 inch Can Fan for Exhaust/Vent
8. Temps : 26c Day/ 20c Night
9: RH : Hovers between 55% - 65% right now
10: Pests : A few Gnats as always ( I ALWAYS have a couple no matter how many precautions i take, any pointers ? )
11. Watering : Every day @ 5.8 PH on the dot. EC currently @ 1.8 EC
12. Nutes : H&G A+B / Roots Excel / AMino Treatment / Marine CaMg Bio Diesel Range

All in all everything is great, my only query is my leaves seem to be praying quite alot since the installment of the 2nd Spider Farmer light. However, no sign of stress are present ? Complete green, and have been praying as said since the installement of second light over a week ago now. This is only my 5th grow in about 4 years ahaha, so though i have some idea of what im doing thanks to this forum, ANY advice is welcome as im always learning! thankyou :)

20220805_154628.jpg

20220805_154503.jpg

20220805_154610.jpg

Shazaam nice work on a tent full gorgeous ladies!!!

As you perhaps know - praying leaves are a good thing…. much like real life it’s only the happy campers that choose to pray!!

Ahh fungus gnats, no need for a flamethrower but wouldn’t that be fun?? Check your local garden isle for mosquito bits or mosquito dunks. Add a measure to your water bucket, let it soak in for 24 hours to activate the BTi ingredient. Also promptly remove standing water from your drip trays.

Shazaam nice work on a tent full gorgeous ladies!!!

As you perhaps know - praying leaves are a good thing…. much like real life it’s only the happy campers that choose to pray!!

Ahh fungus gnats, no need for a flamethrower but wouldn’t that be fun?? Check your local garden isle for mosquito bits or mosquito dunks. Add a measure to your water bucket, let it soak in for 24 hours to activate the BTi ingredient. Also promptly remove standing water from your drip trays.
Thankyou sir! I was worried the plants may have been light stressed, but as said they looking healthy and ts been 10 days since added light.
Interesting about the Mozzy dunk mix ? So you just water with it ?

Hmmm the water in the drip trays :( i have only a hand pump that gets rid of most of it but does leave a little bit sadly.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:
Unfortunately, before I started this thread I messaged a staff member of yours to find out information on privacy. He assured me in mis context that because its not legal in my country, that i had nothing to worry about as this site is " protected ".. Some time later, he made it clear that In the end, that wasn't the case at all, and stated someone of course could easily come here and personally investigate.

Perhaps I should of mentioned somthing ? Or perhaps Staff shouldnt lead members astray with nonsense ? :)

EDIT: Thanks to the members here, the grow turned out great, and i have learnt so much from them. Too bad the Staff is thick 🤣

Back
Top Bottom