Gorilla Glue x Orange Haze Bag Seeds - 12/12 Light Schedule

420Morty

I was eager to start my first grow after becoming a medical patient, I didn't want to wait on seeds from a bank and didn't know much about the grow. It has been two weeks and I couldn't be happier.
Ive been collecting seeds for some time and decided to start by germinate two from a good plant grown outdoors. Im currently using a cut down milk jug for a pot with a 70/30 fox farm ocean forest and perlite mix for soil. Both seedlings sprouted the same time. I had them 2" under a 96w CFL, with a 24 hour light schedule. I planned switch to 12/12 when the plants are a week or two old.
This is after one week... Jan 18th, 2017
420-magazine-mobile1146269720.jpg

I put them in a 12/12 light schedule and added another light to my grow (300w galaxyhydro). Now they are under 256w of led and cfl light.
This is after 2 weeks... Jan 25, 2018
420-magazine-mobile1097523568.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1291393591.jpg

Ooh Wee

Care to explain why you decided on 24/0? Is it due to your short anticipated veg cycle?

I know many people swear by it, but for my first indoor hydro I started with 20/4, but in retrospect I would have gone 16/8.

Anyway, best of luck with your grow! :thumb:

Care to explain why you decided on 24/0? Is it due to your short anticipated veg cycle?

I know many people swear by it, but for my first indoor hydro I started with 20/4, but in retrospect I would have gone 16/8.

Anyway, best of luck with your grow! :thumb:
Yeah, those where my exact thoughts. I wanted to get the seedlings to adapt to a lot of light before switching the schedule darker and changing the spectrum. Thank you!

Ooh Wee

Thanks a lot! I'm excited to see the change for the next week! If only "ooh wee" could really describe my squanch.

Ooh Wee

Quick update:
My cat discovered my plants and decided to eat some of it. Kinda sad but they are recovering well. He even ate some leaves I was meaning to cut. Regardless, now the plants don't overlap each other as much.
To fix the problem my gf ordered me an Apollo 20x36x62 grow tent. I don't have any CFM fans or ducting so I temporarily placed a 10" house fan in a vent and have another down by the plants.
420-magazine-mobile1767965794.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1099456301.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1613388638.jpg

Ooh Wee

Another update:
I got some aeration pots in the mail, so they are repotted. It's been about 24 hours I think they are recovering well. Does anyone have any advice on bloom nutes?
420-magazine-mobile1353547961.jpg

420-magazine-mobile389438467.jpg

Ooh Wee

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom