Gorilla growers outdoor aquaponics ideas

S

SEO Parasite

I've been messaged a few times about how I get a aquaponics system in the bush and keep it maintained.
I'm 43 and I go to extremes to grow the best strain weed I can for personal use and other activities I like to have a finger in. I don't care about gaol or the penalties.

The link above is a build of a similar design I use. I was trying to draw designs when this popped up.

My personal experience and I'm saying this now,
Aquaponics is the biggest head f#@k you can imagine, it takes weeks to set up correctly, when it goes wrong it will make you crazy and want to kill your punching bag because you have to set up again and that might take a week or 2.
So why post about it ??
Out of every thing I've used in the bush, dirt, hydroponics, new grow mixtures, this gets me better results than anything I've used in the outdoors. I'll say this, the 3 times grow crap you here is a very small window for the outdoors, 2 months maybe if the weather is kind, but it's 100% 2 times better than everything I've used in yields and growth, I need bulk and this system can always deliver.

My experience,
Ok, you can't use a bought system and think it's going to work in the middle of nowhere and grow massive crops, I spent $4500 doing this and had everything taken by the law, cannabis is illegal in Australia.
I didn't let that stop me, I realised my massive system could be seen from the air by a person with one eye, so I did what all good people do and Googled the hell outta cannabis busts worldwide and came up with a system very similar to the YouTube video.
My experience
Solar powered pumps and batteries are a must, I had a friend fix a old forklift battery for me so I can use for night time power for the system.
Fish
I use gold fish because they can take abuse and recover ok, there's probably better fish but 8 for $20 got me.
Grow medium
I use canna clay balls, I've had clay pebbles from 4 years ago still going strong, it's expensive but you can reuse it if your gentle.
Bio starter, chlorine remover, and some power feeds and other cal bloom stuff, it's all up to you as the grower to see what's available and cheap.

Hope this helps someone out, I'm not an expert, I've just learnt the hard way.

Thanks mate. Monumental effort lugging that gear into the bush. Siamese fighting fish can live just about anywhere but probably too small to be any use.

Cheers
It wasn't all in one or two trips
Mmmmm, say 6 weeks of trips and another 6 to start it.
With the Navman to follow the 4x4 tracks and stay off road got alot of it up and away from John citizens eyes.
I'll have a journal this time, and upload it with pictures and videos in a few months.

Back
Top Bottom