got a new plant

TheRza

hey need some help my friend coudlnt grow out the seed i gave him when it germinated and now i have it he kept this thing in veg mode since march its 2 feet tall and has abunch of leaves like 3-4 each so im guessing it didnt flower? and he never fed the plant i finally did today with mircle grow fert its blue looks shiny anyways i got some good mixed soil and a big light a 400 watt light and 100 watt light witch should i use? also when the light is plugged in it sounds like a little motor is running has this small box on the light and it hums so i know this light is good for one plant all my others died and on the pot plant it has little white hairs on the very bottom and like some on the stem and it smells like some skunky bud a little bit they tried to clone it but it died the clone because they were stupid i saw the first 2 buds it looked like hella hairs and was forming into nugs then died =/ sorry if i didnt leave any periods n such kinda stoned

what you mean heh? how much bigger and my neighboore said the stuff he is giving me is the best trust him. he has been growing with the same fert for years

that fine.. but i bet if u ask alot of people on this web site they will no recommend it try to stay wiht organinc stuff and yeah if it is 2 foot still in veg probaly will end up like carp said 4-5 feet tall

Back
Top Bottom