Inherited plant seems to be dying

CMOGreen420

Whats popping, hope not seeds in the smoke.

I would consider myself a novice MJ grower. However, I have been growing things since I was a little child. However, I would need some insight into this problem I am having with one of my plants.

A few people I know mistreated their plants and so I took them and nursed them back to health and they are flourishing under my care now. However, one of the plants after putting them under the 1000watt MH the leaves all started to die off. Now I have done this before its a strategy I use to cause the plant to kill off a lot of its leaves that are deficient and bring up new foliage. The 3 out of 4 plants reacted well to the 140k lumens I have in a 3x3 even the plants I raised from seedlings love the light. However this plant just decided he wasn't going to take it and killed its leaves off. I can see some new growth. The stalk is green just not a healthy lush green like the rest. I also dosed it with nutes. This plant some how has been surviving with little to no water in the soil for months. Literally no nutes. My thing is I hate to kill it off because I remember this thing from a baby when my friend got this. Or should I just kill it? I don't even remember what strain this is.

I know it needs its leaves to make sugars, so I am actually helping it in that part. a Sugar water solution with some microbial in the soil to help break down whatever drips down. I also spray the stalk with the sugar water to help it absorb some food while its leaves are regenerating. Now I cut into the stalk a little to see if it was drying out and no its cell walls seem very healthy and flush with moisture and water.

My set up is this. 2 4800 lumen 2700k 68 watt cfl; 2 6500k lumen 23 watt cfls, 1 t5 4 foot 4 blub; and 1 1000 watt MH

Wish I could post photos.

Re: Inherited plant seems to be dying.

If you are trying to save the plant, I would put it under one of your lower power cfl's and just maintain a good temperature and humidity and see if any new growth pops out in the next week or two. It either will or the stems will start to brown and you can then put it in the garbage.

Re: Inherited plant seems to be dying.

In the same boat. I have two clones im growing into mamas. They were about 4 weeks when i got them, and they had nute burn and were stunted from being in the cold. You should never treat a lady this way!! I put them under a 250 watt MH, flushed and conditioned the soil(super leach and super soak from supernatural). I waiting a little over a week and then i topped the top so they would get a little girth, and WALAH!!! like new! minus the 120394 bug bites they have....lucky for me the cold killed most of them

Back
Top Bottom