Grand Daddy Purp pricing from west to east coast

I really have to laugh at this thread(sorry guys), but you should try living where you can't go to a "shop" to buy weed lol.

OK, so you may not be getting the best of the best in some parts, but spare a thought for your Euro cousins who are paying rediculous prices for mediocre homegrown bud.

I am one of the lucky ones who has several friends growing and have tried a number of different strains. Although i still pay silly prices. £240 ($375)an oz is going rate for good bud here, although you can get middle of the road kinda stuff for around £140-£180

Be thankful for small mercy's

SS

GDP here in SF Bay area......$50 to $55 per 1/8 or 100 for a qt. Only once have I purchaced an imposter! It was my fault for not smelling it first though....but still people, let'a be honest huh? we are all in this together!

I live in NW Indiana about an hour from Chicago. I recently bought a pound for 3200. I got to see it grown at various stages and know it was legit, coupled with 20 years medicating with god's wonderful flower and a preference for gdb, I was confident buying that much. My prices, which I pretty much control the high grade market in the small area Im in are the following:
$15/gram
$45/8th
$85/4th
$325/O
$1200/QP
$2200/Half
$4000/LB

*NOTE* I use Half Gallon Ball Mason Jars from WalMart to store my medicine. You can buy a 6 Pack for around $12 inc tax. So it only
comes out to around 2 bucks a jar. 1 jar = 4oz (approx est on normal size buds). They keep your medicine fresh and aromatic like the day you bought it as long as you screw the lids on straight and make sure the lid pops back when you press down on it. Hope this helps.

Funny. Northern California dispensaries I've observed offer $1200 per lb. of excellent outdoor and expect people to accept that. :laughtwo: Then it goes out for much, much more. Lots of pirates out there.

lately we've been seeing it all in Orlando the widow, the mango, lemon Kush but the Grand Daddy purple has came on strong lately there's been a couple of different varieties The Phantom being the latest it will cuz what's left of your brain cells to run amock like disoriented Marbles it will stimulate your vocal cords into a frenzy of mostly comprehensible drivel priced accordingly 45 an 8th

Back
Top Bottom