Grandpa's Guide to Marijuana

Bagzgroove

Anyone seen this? It was an extra on a Reefer Madness dvd. . it was a special edition I think, had a trippy colorized version of reefer madness, but also had this 20 min doc from this old guy teaching seniors how to buy, roll, smoke, etc. . . its really funny. (its not a factual documentary). :smokin:

no i didnt see the grandpas guide. but i did see that colorized version... wasnt it crazy how all the smoke was different colors it was like pink and blue and green. very trippy.

Yeah, room full of smokers and everyone had a different color exhaled smoke. . .lol. . . But if you ever get a chance its on that dvd in the extras or something. . .really funny. . . i.e. " if you are having problems finding pot in your area, just stop any biker on the street, they always have a lb or two with them at all times." Then they show this old couple stopping a biker in the middle of the street, and he's like "sure" as he opens up his saddle bag. . . I'm gonna have to find that dvd, watch it again. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom