Grateful Grower

mozdzierz

Hello Everyone!

I am posting from hopefully the next state to adopt medical marijuana laws. We have had bills introduced, but none of the committee politicians want to bring them up for a vote so far, no matter how much we ask them to. I am an active proponent of medical marijuana and a severely disabled Veteran who benefits greatly from medical marijuana. I have been using this site to help me grow the meds I need to truly make a difference in my life. I would like to thank all of you who have posted the valuable information on this site, which has given me the extra know how to do so. I have been successful in a few homo grows and look forward to growing some premium medication, as soon as I can find a source of premium seeds. With all of the scams out there, I'm very cautious of ordering online.

Hi. I recently relocated from Florida. I am interested in getting involved in the process of advancing the cause to have medical marijuana legalized. I suffer from several pain related conditions which seem to be relieved by marijuana. I just joined this site.

Hello Everyone!

I am posting from hopefully the next state to adopt medical marijuana laws. We have had bills introduced, but none of the committee politicians want to bring them up for a vote so far, no matter how much we ask them to. I am an active proponent of medical marijuana and a severely disabled Veteran who benefits greatly from medical marijuana. I have been using this site to help me grow the meds I need to truly make a difference in my life. I would like to thank all of you who have posted the valuable information on this site, which has given me the extra know how to do so. I have been successful in a few homo grows and look forward to growing some premium medication, as soon as I can find a source of premium seeds. With all of the scams out there, I'm very cautious of ordering online.

Hey mozdzierz, :welcome: to 420 Magazine, and :thanks: for your service!

I think you’ll find this is the best mmj community out there...dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgeable and the most helpful anywhere, and I think you'll like it here!

Please check out the site's Sponsors. I've had good luck with both Herbies Head Shop Seed Bank and Nirvana Shop Cannabis Seeds...no scams around here! :cheesygrinsmiley:

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines, they will assist you in navigating the forum. I also recommend you read through Forum Guideline FAQs before you get started.

Here are some other links that you might also want to check out:
Interested in growing Cannabis? :thumb:

One of the best places to start: How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know: How to Grow Marijuana
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
Questions about your grow: Frequently Asked Questions
How to grow marijuana forum: How to Grow Marijuana
MMJ lounge: Grower's Lounge
One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals

Maybe information is your thing... :)

Cannabis and Hemp related news: 420 News
Just want the facts? Cannabis Facts, Medical Marijuana Facts, Industrial Hemp Facts
And who doesn't love science? Medical Marijuana Scientific Data

Need to learn how to upload photos, embed a video, add a link to your signature, etc.? It's all right here: Member Resources

420 Magazine's Mission Statement: Mission Statement
Help support the cause: Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering...you can win some really cool prizes!

There's so much information here, that it can seem a bit overwhelming at times...hopefully these links will help get you started, and feel free to ask if you need any help!

:Namaste:

Others have commented on my post and I wanted to make sure that I conveyed the exact intentions of my post. I did not want to portray that I was growing in the state that I hope is the next to adopt medical marijuana laws, but that I have at some time in my life and that I want to again when it is adopted. I wanted people to know that I have used information I have gathered throughout my life, here, and all over the Internet to be able to do so at a higher caliber when I can in my current home state. It was amazing to see the things I did wrong in the past and use that information to change it in the future with the help of others who have vast experience.

Back
Top Bottom