Gravity, Koolbloom, Snowstorm ultra....flushing questions.

Cona

Hello everyone:

Thanks for reading my help thread. I appreceate the help on this one.

I am pretty much a organic soil grower useing some of subcools recipe along with aact teas and some koolbloom snowstorm or gravity. I actually havent used the gravity yet. What I am wondering is this. I usually just water with straight water or add some high P bat guano in the water or sometimes at key moments they get a shot of koolbloom. What I want to know is if I use these boosters right up untill the harvest week do I need to flush them once before cutting? When I say flush I just meen a good watering. Not like the drain to waste guys do like 5 gallons per pot.

I just think if I am only useing 1 or 2 teaspoon per gallon just before harvest of say snowstorm & molasses or gravity...do I really need the flush? will it effect the taste? The taste is important to me and it needs to not taste like nutes.

Thanks

Cona

Hey Cona. I have a friend that uses Snowstorm through flower, and Gravity during the last few weeks. He does a final few waterings with plain water. I use the KoolBloom, but I always like to flush when I'm a week or so out.

In my opinion, I think plain water at the end is beneficial when it comes to flavor. If it's done right, odds are it's going to taste good no matter what. I like the piece of mind knowing I did what I could to get her to use up any extra nutrients leftover.

Keep us posted!

Back
Top Bottom