Gravity new directions? help

ItsDave

Hi new here. ok i picked some humboldt county Gravity. and the directions are differnt than anything i have seen online(forums,or from retailers online).

i have seen like three different directions. 1.- use one-or two t spoon once or twice during week five.

2.- use one or two teaspoons for 6-12 days (two t spoons for 6 days, or one t spoon for 12 days).

3.- (what it says one the bottle i have) use one teaspoon for 5 gallons of water, use every watering to end of flower cycle(starting in week 4), use along with purlemax,snowstorm.

on the bottle it says new application directions, says changed from growers feedback that some strains need less to get results. it says lights do not have to be moved this way, and newbies wont have to worry about over using it.also says no change has been made to formula.

ok so i was hoping to do it once or twice in week 5, not use it every watering from week 4 till end. i would rather raise my lights for a week and use it twice. can i still do it thsi way? is this bottle same strength as old one?does anyone have the details of the old bottle?(strength levels of the ingredients).

i use full FF nutes, was planning on lowering levels for a week, raising lights for a week (week 5) and feeding twice. what do you think?

Has anyone used this stuff before? Is anyone familar with the new directions?

One of the reasons i wanted to use this is the fact i could make a batch, use it once or twice (in 5th week) and be done with it. and only using about 1 oz (estimate) meaning a 8 oz bottle would last 8 harvests.

Well i talked with someone from the company. they said start with 1 ml (then move up to 2ml iif no results)3 weeks before the end, and use it once right before flushing. so yeah sounds like you got it right.
they first said start week five or three weeks to end. i asked them do they mean the start of week five or the end of 5 and start of 6. they said start end week five, start of week 6. ( though bottle says week 4, too early in my opinion).

Back
Top Bottom