harvest time in 1 week any advise on any tricks

zierf

i harvest in 1 week, 2 sour diesel and 1 chronic. Any advise on any tricks people use just before harvest. I'm in soil and been using molasses for about 1 month and have used some gravity for the last 5 waterings and just flushed the plants with a strawberry flush 3 days ago.

any tricks peaple use for lighting or watering or water temps or anything?

The last 72 hours should be in total darkness before harvesting. Are you using just normal water without nutrients? If not, you should do that to take the taste of nutes out. The darkness will shock the buds producing a final swelling before Harvesting. Good luck and good smoke, good sir!

flush with pure water if possible. if you wish to flavour the bud slightly then 3 to 4 hours before harvest water with ur concentrate added. so if its strawberry that u looking for use a high concentrate of it and mix with water. after 3 hours the plant should have had enough time for the solution to penetrate all the bud giving a tasty fruity smoke. however be sure not to rush the drying and curing process as this too will enhance the flavour. it can take several weeks to dry. i usually hang on a washing line with string and have a fan running constantly. once dry place in large jars with some of those little packs of silicone that will draw any further moisture from buds. good look hope its a bumper harvest!

Back
Top Bottom