Tricks for end of harvest

Bay707

one week till harvest already have raised my lights. less lumens . 10 on/14 off for light sched. any thoughts on spliting stem ? dark period ? any tricks or conversation starters feel free to chim in. thanks.
20200206_135405.jpg
20200206_135356.jpg
20200206_135335.jpg
20200206_135038.jpg
20200206_135032.jpg
20200206_135025.jpg

journal in signature.

Feed until the end is what I see a lot of people say as opposed to a final flush. I use organic fertilizer so I will probably try that for the first time this grow. Your plants look beautiful!

I thought the same as Chris looks like lots of white hairs but hard to tell under the lighting. I used to be a believer of starving and flushing at the end for cleaner better tasting bud. One thing I have learned here is feed to the end and cure properly. I have got the cleanest burning and tastyest bud I have ever produced by doing this!

10000K MH for the last week and darkness for the last 24-36 hours are two things I've read. I do flush with General Hydro flush stuff.
so for my entire grow had one side M.H. other is HPS.( side note) M.H. did reach for light more , longer colas. the buds have the same density as the HPS side. if you look at my grow journal i posted the color spectrum chart of both bulbs and the M.H. has more red nm then the HPS. I wanted to try growing both ways, see the outcome. i did the sledge hammer flush on all and kept on feeding one plant on each light side to compare. have you tryed the dark period ? any difference? i have heard of stem splitting to stress it out.

so for my entire grow had one side M.H. other is HPS.( side note) M.H. did reach for light more , longer colas. the buds have the same density as the HPS side. if you look at my grow journal i posted the color spectrum chart of both bulbs and the M.H. has more red nm then the HPS. I wanted to try growing both ways, see the outcome. i did the sledge hammer flush on all and kept on feeding one plant on each light side to compare. have you tryed the dark period ? any difference? i have heard of stem splitting to stress it out.
When I use HID, it's 6500K MH for veg and the first 2 weeks of bloom. Then HPS 2500ish K for bloom. I did try the dark period, but any gain in trichs was not noticeable.

Back
Top Bottom