Great Mycorrhiza Information

I was introduced to it through a buddy that said he'd used it for years. Followed his advice pretty much. Shit works! I use great white powder and liquid. reading deeper as to what eXactly it does to roots is of interest. Did not know there was so much info to be retrieved stil, dammm.

Hey "jj " on page 4 of the pages on link above, it said something along the lines of "restoration", is that more or less what i am supposed to take as the purpse for utilizing the fungi. I am not sure if I said that correctly. i also utilize "mycos" and ' azos" plus "great white" or "Orca" when i transplant,germinate,and sprinkle on my intial introduction to the soil. Results for my first grow ever I believe were bountiful! Thanks

Well the fungi will typically be present in nearly all soil growing situations, regardless if you inoculate with it or not. However there is definitely a super-charge by making sure roots come in contact with the fungi on transplant.

They mentioned mycorrhizal is used for restoration in places that have been destroyed from fire etc.

Of the 7 types they spoke of does your research lead you toward any one specific type for useful or better results? U have a hypothesis on what you found?

The information in the link you posted earlier said there were 7 types of fungi we R refering to.! What I am askin' is from the info you processed so far would you maybe b able to share some of your research into what the different types do and how they may or may not be beneficial to the process of root restoration or development. You said you been studying or am I not reading correctly.

I'm sorry I know what you mean, you were being clear I was just not comprehending correctly.

They are Glomus Intraradices and Glomus Mosseae which are supposed to be the two types of fungi that colonize with Cannabis.

Glomus Intraradices is one of the most popular in the world and is in almost every mycorrhizal product.

I've been researching a lot of the products on the market to narrow down the one we want to sell.

Maybe in huge colonies it is my understanding that they r microscopic and thus would require a microscope or jewlers loop or how ever you spell it. i believe they need to be magnified. i did not study them in school. i have learned of their existence since starting to cultivate cannabis. Now i am tryin to pick up any and all to info formulate my hypothesis. not sure if I answered correctly.

Hey albatross i have two wettable powder types that you can see when in packaging that is clear. Not sure if I am gettin question correct here is a pic. 3rd or bottle is a liquid I also use with vim and vigor. i have used it to my surprise and produced spectacular results. I think. My first grow was by first time standards hellla huge for a F.N.G and alone and using some damned steroids
"fungi" on dispensary clones. Jeeeeeezz dam near killed me from lack of sleep and to much wooooooork. beautiful 6' plants though. ok maybe i over juiced them a little, they responded by growing bigger, never shocked and were in high demand for a new guy.
ava_lou_la_009.JPG

Back
Top Bottom