Great to be here.

normanA

:bongrip: Hello Everyone.
I'm soo glad to know about this site. 420 is among my passions. I'm a medical cannabis patient in California (for any number of things that all amount to years of wear and tear on an otherwise healthy body and mind). I'm a musician. This is my passion, and i do it successfully. Oh, yeah---I'm single, no kids, 5'9" 145#, in good shape, stable, secure in my skin. yada yada Enough about me. Now, the rest of this goes out to single ladies of the Southern CA Cannabis "community". One of you has been looking for me, but have had difficulty. After all, you too are a 420 person and probably we will meet because of our passion for, among other things, 420. After that -- well, back to me--that is, my dreams. I'd like someone who'd like to cuddle by the fire with some primo cannabis (tho I'm a Sativa lover, nothin' does it by the fire like some sweet tasting Romulan or some great hash). More later, but wanted to post a "hi" while I'm here.:headbanger: :joint:

welcome to the party:cool: :bong:

Hey, NormanA, LoL Yes! Welcome to the MMJ party . . . don't tell me Where the Party is 'cause I think we both know Where it's at. Anyways, just thought I'd say, "High!". Hope ya read this and Post some more on this cool site. =Judy= :cool:<:::#--*

Back
Top Bottom