green lights in flower room?

fastfor20

Ok the bible (Jorge Cervantes) says plants cant see green light, I have 2 fluro twisty bulbs in my flower 25 watts ea I have been useing them 3+ hours a day for the 10 days they have been in flower. My plants are comming along nicley However I'am not a pro, any advice would be great ?
flower_7_days_012_Medium_.jpg
flower_7_days_003_Medium_.jpg

dec_14th_011_Medium_.jpg
dec_14th_015_Medium_.jpg

including a few flash pics!! sooooo please let me know thanks

green lights in flower room are for if you need to go in to be able to see to work or whatever, you can use the green light as to not disrupt the dark period.

other then that.. you dont need to run the green lights... nice plants btw what strain r they?

I also use the twisty green floros, seemed to make sense at the time... I was worried that it might be a different light spectrum, but nope green seems to be green no matter what...But as mentioned by Hightide, you really don't need to leave them on when you not in there working....;)

From what I have been told and read on here and other blogs, anything stronger than gentle moon light is too much.. just try to keep it dark...

Very nice looking room you have there... looks to be filing in nicely!

60 plants for a "Non-pro grower"... I'm not too sure thats correct! I would love to see more pics of the set up... are your lights on movers?

I also use the twisty green floros, seemed to make sense at the time... I was worried that it might be a different light spectrum, but nope green seems to be green no matter what...But as mentioned by Hightide, you really don't need to leave them on when you not in there working....;)

From what I have been told and read on here and other blogs, anything stronger than gentle moon light is too much.. just try to keep it dark...

Very nice looking room you have there... looks to be filing in nicely!

60 plants for a "Non-pro grower"... I'm not too sure thats correct! I would love to see more pics of the set up... are your lights on movers?

Thanks for the info I only used them when workin in the room.
Its only 29 plants and I'am as non pro as you cant get:) I,am however in my 40s and I know if your gonna do somthing do it well.

Green lights would be absolutely fine in the flower room. Just make sure they're not too too bright: most green lights are just green coated, and if they're too bright, a "whiter" green light could escape.

The idea is that things are the color they are because that's the wavelength of light that they do NOT absorb, reflecting it back for us to see. Green plants cannot use green light, since they are green, they're clearly reflecting it back.

Nice work!

how many ppms? Do you use tanked or propane? if propane, what generator?

Do you use a controller? if so what brand?

Thanks man :)

how many ppms? Do you use tanked or propane? if propane, what generator?

Do you use a controller? if so what brand?

Thanks man :)
No controller so far we used the co2 calculator and we have done test 3 times and its been spot on:cheer: we have 2 20 gal tanks its a bit more $ but when we get to summer here in SoCal, we cant afford the heat

Back
Top Bottom