Green stuff?

Mojave Dave

Hi all,

I was draining my tanks tonight and I decided to have a quick peek at the roots on my three AK-47 clones and one Biddy Early clone that are almost into their third week of flowering and have lovely inch-long buds already. I noticed some small, and some not so small patches of light to medium green stuff...I think it's like algea or something. I hope it isn't bad, like some destructive freakin' mold! Can any body help me with this and make me feel a bit better? Is that stuff normal? Is it harmless?

Thanks!

alittle is not that bad. just make sure no light gets to the root zone. cover up all the places where light gets through and there will be no alge.

420am&pm said:
Try drying it out and smoking it ..... lmfao

It wouldn't be the first time I've dried green stuff and smoked it! *grin*

bohdiman said:
if blocking the light does not help let me know what medium ur using. then i will tell you what u should do. growertippro@yahoo.com My grand parent are still some of the original norcal hippies

Yeah, thanks for that mate. The kllighting problems have now been squared away.

Did your Grand Parewnts live near San Fancisco? They must be my approximate age as well. I'm nealy 55. Ask them if they remember smoking the real Thai Stick. I sure do!!!

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom