Greet and Meet

Oldbear

Just found this forum and wanted to say hello. I imagine I'll be here regularly.

I'm between Ottawa and Kingston Ontario.

I have an expired Tilray card and am days away from a renewal. I'm going to try Tweed/Bedrocan this time. I can buy product from either. My needs are pretty basic and simple. Their mix of products meets my needs.

Getting ready to apply for the Grow License and hope to have a couple of plants this summer.

I'm old, in pain everywhere all the time, just got off all opiates, and I'm 5 months into a cannabis healing program. Feeling pretty good considering.

I have no knowledge other than what I've read and learned - a lot of it here on 420Mag. I do a lot of research. I'm happy to share everything I think might be useful but take no credit for any of it. There will be a suggestion or opinion from time to time all with the goal of helping someone out.

Spend a lot of time in the Medical Marijuana Forums.

So g'day.

I am from northeastern ontario. I have had chronic back pain as well as muscle spasms and nerve spasms and pinched nerves. Tries everything. Medical canabis is what works the best. Also applied to grow got less.thsn 2 weeks left beforw i should have an answer. Been on cannabis since june 2016

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello thanks for saying hi. I hope your medical cannabis program helps you.

Would you be comfortable sharing your dosage? I'm still working on mine but getting very good results with this:

Mgs of Cbd:thc 20:10 3 times daily. 20:0 at bedtime. An additional 10 mg thc during the day if needed.

Back
Top Bottom