Greetings from CA.

Mad Professor

Ive been around and involved with cannabis for many years but I'm new to websites and have a very limited knowledge of growing.
A couple of friends and I have recently acquired our medical cards and want to contribute and be part of the legalization movement in California. I have always used cannabis for my own self medication and truly believe it is natures healing herb.
My brother actually just started chemo yesterday and I told him right away when he found out he would have to do this that he should get a card and medicate with cannabis, for Ive always found it to be the best cure for nausea.
One of my friends started a small grow a lil while ago and I'm planning my own very soon. We have already found a lot of helpful information on this site to guide him along in his endeavors.
I look forward to learning from the many people on this site and after I gain more knowledge, I look forward to helping others and spreading the goodness and importance of this wonderful and helpful plant that should be legal in all states.

:thanks:

:welcome: Mad Professor 420 is here with open arms!! You with 420,s Great members, Great Staff, Great Growers, Together we make you a knowledgable Grower for your Bro! Keep reading the Growers Journals, and find the growers grow that best suits your needs, your setup you have in mind. Always tons of info in the Growroom Forums. Please keep in touch and ask questions. You are a great person doing a great thing. Best of luck!!:peace:

Thanks for the love :hug: Group Hug!
Yea Ive been digging the Journals and forums. This is a lot of grow knowledge in one spot. Already been getting some good advice from the cool and knowledgeable people on this site.
I should be getting started very shortly and will be making a lot of posts and asking for a lot of advice. Thanks for checking me out, I appreciate the hospitality.

Back
Top Bottom