Greetings from Down East Maine

skydvejam

Hi all, freshly retired disabled combat vet here. Used to toke a lot before the Army, but had to take a 14 year break and it was harsh....
Anyways retired on the 10th of December to Maine, and had my MMJ script on the 15th :circle-of-love:

Background there is that I am 100% disabled due to combat injuries and was taking 12 pills a day always and 3-12 pain pills. I had told my Army doctors about my plan to use MMJ and most amazingly supported it, at least after I countered all of the things they did not like about it from what they knew.
My VA doctor is neutral about it, he has to be though at least for now and I understand that.
The great news is that I am now down to 3 pills a day, and have only taken 1 light pain pill in the last 2 months. Lost 46 needed to be lost LBS, and at 180 looking for 165ish.

I am looking to start growing once we move this summer, at first most likely just for myself, but plan on expanding to be a MMJ provider.
Now as it stands my MMJ provider has people who want BHO, and no one here has it. I have a high quality closed loop system on the way, and a decent vac oven. I am already working with tinctures, mediables, and taking my providers RSO and making a fully bio-active coconut oil with it, wow what a difference.

My goals with joining is to hope to help share the knowledge of this noble plant with others, and to learn from others and network some. I am currently a physics major at UMO, still undecided on my minor, either chemistry or organic chemistry, either way it will serve me well in unlocking the full potential of this plant, and ensuring that I am getting the full benefit for myself and others when making alternative methods of consumption.

Oh ya ever since I got my :volcano-smiley: I have been doing a lot less of :lot-o-toke:

Re: Greetings from Down East Maine.

:welcome: skydvejam to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Thank you Beateo,
I keep a log of everything I do with my medicine. I guess it is part of the Army side of me.

Welcome Skydvejam:)....and by the name....i shall say.....All The Way......Hooah:).......There are a lot of us Dogs here my brother....:).....so you are in good hands:)lol......Check out the members Cajuncelt and 420motoco for RSO info.....they are some of the most educated in healing properties of RSO:)......Make sure to start a grow journal this summer when you get set up......We would love to see your setup up and techniques:)....If you ever need anything please feel free to contact me or my Hospitality Team Partner Beateo:)

Greenest Regards
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Green Dreamz

Back
Top Bottom