Greetings from Farmtown

Cherry Eyes

Hey. Name's dylan. grew up in farmtown, USA... actually from Illinois but i think you get the point. My prefered way of inhalation is through a blunt but i enjoy it all, thoroughly.

Hope everyone's friendly around here. I hope to find a new "home" so-to-speak in this forum.

OOOh Cherry Eyes :welcome: Look no farther 420 is the place you've been looking for. Fantastic Members all helping each other. 420 is Providing a Great Community, Family like. To mingle, learn how to get the best from this Wonderful plant...Cannabis. If we can help you find any information you may be looking for just ask. Make yourself comfortable and get to know us all here at 420, where the door is always open for you Cherry Eyes. See you in the forums Friend. :roorrip: :peace:

:welcome: Cherry Eyes!

Make yourself to home. Lots of great folks here with tons of great info and advice freely given. If you're growing and need help just start a thread in the forum that suits your needs. If your not growing, hanging around here will give you the "itch". :0)

Good to have you. Enjoy yourself. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom