greetings from Lorain, Ohio

renzore101

whats up everybody i'm new here. just got back from windsor, ontario and was amazed by the openness of marijuana smokers up there during a rally on 4/20. anyway hello again and peace and love

High from northern California, and welcome to the 420 community! I hope you enjoyed the rally. Please keep posting, I'd love to know more about the rally.

Peace and 420 :rollit:

hey hows it going, well i just walked past the rally i didnt deliberately go up there to go to the rally but it was cool there were bunches of people smoking openly in the park it was bizarre and cars were driving by beeping left and right... i guess marijuana is tolerated more in canada verse the us.. but yeah it was a good time i really went up there to drink and gamble since the legal drinking and gambling age is 19 but im cutting back on drinking its been messing me up im gonna start smoking again but yeah long story

whats up everybody i'm new here. just got back from windsor, ontario and was amazed by the openness of marijuana smokers up there during a rally on 4/20. anyway hello again and peace and love

High and welcome to the forums:welcome:

I have family that lives in lorain i live just north of you in the metro detroit area. :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom