greetings

rookie grower

Hello 420 Magazine

Well I am a rookie grower, my name speaks for itself, I tried to grow in the past but had alot of problems,personally combined with growing is not a good combination. Things are alot smoother now so I think I might attempt a grow. I have been doing alot of :reading420magazine: from some journals here on 420 and had to make a profile that way I can have some questions answered if and when I might have any.

It will be a closet grow and I will try to harvest G-13 crossed with White Widow. My area is quite small but has room to expand if I'm sucessful. It's say 2 foot by 3 foot at best so the harvest might not be that huge, but any smoke is better than no smoke..:cool:

1. How much light do I need to get a decent harvest out of say a one or two foot by three foot area? I heard it like 50 watts a square foot of something..

The (3) G-13xWW seeds I have are quite small so we will see if they even sprout anything. They are in a cup of water as I type, so I got a few days to get their new home in order. I'm kinda excited to see what will happen, the G-13 I got the seeds from was quite good and the buzz was outstanding, that mixed with White Widow now that is gonna be just some really nice bud.

I guess the lights I will use will be cfl's combined with a 40 watt 2' Made in America floursent fixed with grow lights. I'm on less than the best budget so MG might be my soil and nute combination?

I might start a growing journal or not but it's always good to have the help with troubles if they may happen..

I hope to hear from everyone, have a good day..

hi rookie grower
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions. We are all here to help

here are a couple of good threads for getting started

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

and if ya need a hand uploading pics

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

if you are using cfl's then check out this thread
CFL Light Tutorial

if using just MG for nutes,, I have read (actually I forget who, but someone was talking about this just yesterday..) anyways..
MG lacks in Cal and Mag,,, so you will want to supplement some during your grow,,

:goodluck:

See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom