Greetings from Detroit!

Passive Jay

Hello!

I am starting my very first soil grow. I had a roommate that grew hydro so i understand the basics of growing but I have no hands on experience growing or any knowledge of soil growing at all.

Detroit is lucky enough to have a robust growing network (and expanding even more now that recreational was approved) so with the help of the fellow at my local store to get set up and a another fellow from an internet ad for some clones I am all ready to go!.

My set up.

FEFlkfb.jpg

5 foot tall, 39 inch by 39. small inline fan for ventilation.

Nqyi5O6.jpg

315w CMH and small fan for circulation

6BjMmBd.jpg

4 teenager clones of chemdawg

s29x9uO.jpg
x5zFoA1.jpg

I am sure I will have lots of questions and of course I am open to any advice, tips, or comments you guys might have!

Welcome my friend!. If ya gonna be scrogging them girls I would top them soon before putting the net up. You'll get a more even spread faster and easier.
Im also a soil grower so any questions im here mate. Peace

Welcome my friend!. If ya gonna be scrogging them girls I would top them soon before putting the net up. You'll get a more even spread faster and easier.
Im also a soil grower so any questions im here mate. Peace

good to know! I just got the clones yesterday. They have about a foot of upward growth before they are getting to close the light, so you are saying I should top them now ? I have not done any research into that, I was just going to bend the plant around the netting when it reached that level.

ok after doing a little reading it seems that the clones should be topped right away. Should I wait a day or two since they just got moved around and disturbed yesterday?

Welcome, from somewhere north of you! Yeah, lots of grow supplies in the Detroit area. That 8 mile stretch is going to be crazy when the rec weed opens up for purchase.

Back
Top Bottom