Greetings, growers!

MedicalMe

Growing mostly for medical, third crop under way. First crop was Blueberry; last two White Widow, all autos. Have had multiple back surgeries and a full shoulder replacement. Weed doesn’t help my pain, but calms my very touchy stomach (ulcers). Also eliminates anxiety/depression. My wife has scoliosis; kicks the stuffing out of her pain, but she doesn’t care for the “side effects” which I do enjoy, especially Sativa. My grow is a very small-time indoor operation - I can have eight plants total legally: four “seedlings” and four in bloom. Lights are two sets of four-foot, four bulb florescent setups (HO T5, 54 watts each bulb, 6400k for vegging and 3000k for blooming). Buds are not as tight as they would be if I was using, for example, HPS or LED but I’m happy. Growing in soil in three gallon pots: FF Happy Frog, mixed with 20% coir and 20% perlite.

Day 33, 8%22 tall.JPG

Growing mostly for medical, third crop under way. First crop was Blueberry; last two White Widow, all autos. Have had multiple back surgeries and a full shoulder replacement. Weed doesn’t help my pain, but calms my very touchy stomach (ulcers). Also eliminates anxiety/depression. My wife has scoliosis; kicks the stuffing out of her pain, but she doesn’t care for the “side effects” which I do enjoy, especially Sativa. My grow is a very small-time indoor operation - I can have eight plants total legally: four “seedlings” and four in bloom. Lights are two sets of four-foot, four bulb florescent setups (HO T5, 54 watts each bulb, 6400k for vegging and 3000k for blooming). Buds are not as tight as they would be if I was using, for example, HPS or LED but I’m happy. Growing in soil in three gallon pots: FF Happy Frog, mixed with 20% coir and 20% perlite.

Day 33, 8%22 tall.JPG
Hi and welcome to 420 Magazine :)
She is beautiful!!
Want to start a thread in the grow journal section?Helpful Links For New Members
We would love to see how she turns out

Back
Top Bottom