Hey there! New member here and second time grower

Dominic8189

Starting my second grow from seed this time. Regular seeds so I know I’ll have to weed through the males. Germinated 5 in soil and 5 the paper towel method. Al ten sprouted and the ones germinated in soil seem to be doing better. They have thicker stems and more robust foliage. Here is a pic of my best seedling at day 10. Been growing on a 20/4 light schedule with the agrobrite T5 2’ 4 bulb fixture with the 6400k bulbs that is comes with.

Attachments

• FA764ECC-FD94-4910-AEBE-B46C87E3D94C.jpeg
    FA764ECC-FD94-4910-AEBE-B46C87E3D94C.jpeg
    897 KB · Views: 73
hey welcome! is that a striped bass in your pic? that fish is huge! nice plants so far btw. gl man!
It sure is a striped bass. Caught it while trolling for halibut in Capitola. I think it was 23 inches. We never weighed it. And thanks for the luck man! Hopefully this is a good season. I used to live in the Bay Area but now I live in lake county. Just south of Clearlake so let’s se how the hot/dry summer treats these AK girls

Welcome, nice looking plants! I have a few started for this outdoor season. ill be glad when it gets here.
Thanks! And yeah I’ll be growing only outdoor for a while until I can learn enough about indoor/hydro system. And until I can afford all the equipment.

It sure is a striped bass. Caught it while trolling for halibut in Capitola. I think it was 23 inches. We never weighed it. And thanks for the luck man! Hopefully this is a good season. I used to live in the Bay Area but now I live in lake county. Just south of Clearlake so let’s se how the hot/dry summer treats these AK girls

Striped bass is delicious. I have never caught a keeper tho. Picked up fishing a few years ago, still nothing, lol. just some good sized catfish sometimes. I will keep trying though. So you're up by Sac? Must be nice up there by the lake. Yeah man, those plants are looking great! I hope you get some fat buds on those babies. Keep up the good work! You got a journal?

Striped bass is delicious. I have never caught a keeper tho. Picked up fishing a few years ago, still nothing, lol. just some good sized catfish sometimes. I will keep trying though. So you're up by Sac? Must be nice up there by the lake. Yeah man, those plants are looking great! I hope you get some fat buds on those babies. Keep up the good work! You got a journal?
Nah no grow journal yet. I haven’t grown in a few season so we’ll see how this goes and maybe I’ll do one for next season. I just posted a few pics with somewhat of a timeline in my media tho

Thanks! And yeah I’ll be growing only outdoor for a while until I can learn enough about indoor/hydro system. And until I can afford all the equipment.
you're definitely in the right spot for learning. hope it all works out. having an indoor garden is great therapy!

Back
Top Bottom