Hi! New grower here

Alway looking for advise... ? the best place to get it I love this place the guys and gals are so friendly and have so much knowledge I wish I could retain it all . Best site out there and I have check out a few , look forward to watching the ladies grow to full maturity....:Namaste:

I need a marajuana grow mentor I did all the expensive nutrients and only the best and I know there are tricks to keep it simple my uncle passed and didn’t let me help him and he took grow secrets with him to grave sucks cause the first batch of girls died so I got more lighting for these seeds and a month or so later the girls look good but I feel I need more light they are super skinny and one or two have the hairs all over idk they just look skinny and not as big as I seen some something not right and I don’t want more dead ladies I’m ordering more lighting but omg full spectrum led not sure but says for my grow tent and like 6-8 plants I need about 3,000 watt or 3 one thousand watts full spectrum these run from 80-900 for one any good sites to get lights cheap like factory scratched or box damage cheaper I know I need more lights but just worried I’m not adding something right or tricks that are thrifty cause I know all these additives and needed items prob can have a cheaper different way to get to grow just really confused and need help please

Back
Top Bottom