New here - Hoping to learn

Mari ju ana

In mari Ju Ana. I have had several successful hydro grows. Have taken a brake from growing to build a new log home. I am moved in and settled and ready to start growing again... Finally. Yay.
This is my first experience with cropking.
The one thing i saw in the email was not to use rock wool to germinate. i do use the germination cubes and the rock wool for my grows. again totally hydroponic. i find it works amazing.
My last grow i had some serious grinch fingers.... So I am going to do my usual and I will keep you informed on how it all goes

In mari Ju Ana. I have had several successful hydro grows. Have taken a brake from growing to build a new log home. I am moved in and settled and ready to start growing again... Finally. Yay.
This is my first experience with cropking.
The one thing i saw in the email was not to use rock wool to germinate. i do use the germination cubes and the rock wool for my grows. again totally hydroponic. i find it works amazing.
My last grow i had some serious grinch fingers.... So I am going to do my usual and I will keep you informed on how it all goes
Yooo. Have you started a journal yet? If so you should set it as your signature so people can easily access it. I can talk you through it if need be?

Back
Top Bottom