Seed germinate

Grunt69

I’ve been a member for a long time. My first smoke was in Vietnam in 1969,I ran into a guy from the old neighborhood and he was going home and I had just got in country and he ask me if I wanted to get stoned and we did. It was my first time ever,dam what a high.Just never been that high again. I’ve tried to germinate seeds for the past 4 years. I bought white widow and ak47 with no luck and they are supposed to be easy. I’ve tryed the wet towel method the rock wool and numerous other methods.Just lost.

It may be your water. Use a paper towel on a saucer, and fold it until it is an 1/2 inch thick, use bottled spring water, soak the towel with the seed in the middle, and put it on the fridge. That dinky dow cigarette kicked my butt more than a few times.

Welcome grunt, how old are the seeds? Where did you get them from?... i just pop mine in some compost (or something similar) and keep them moist, only have a very rare no show

Drop them in a shot glass of nuke warm water for 24 hours, by then they should hopefully have cracked. Drop them in a moist paper towel folded twice, then into a sandwich baggy. Leave it for 20-24 hours. When you come back you should hopefully have a nice tape root started :thumb:

Cool story!! :headbanger: I would say welcome to the site, but you’ve been a long time member? What took you so long make a post damnit? Lol just playing, hopefully I’ll see you around!! :thumb:

If growing in soil soak them for a day in lukewarm water, covered from light, then just place them 1/4-1/2" deep in the soil and keep moist. After 3-10 days they should germinate.

Is it that they never come up or that they die soon after?

Drop them in a shot glass of nuke warm water for 24 hours, by then they should hopefully have cracked. Drop them in a moist paper towel folded twice, then into a sandwich baggy. Leave it for 20-24 hours. When you come back you should hopefully have a nice tape root started :thumb:

Cool story!! :headbanger: I would say welcome to the site, but you’ve been a long time member? What took you so long make a post damnit? Lol just playing, hopefully I’ll see you around!! :thumb:
Hell I don’t know thanks for the info I live with PTSD and It’s a bummer.

Thanks.

Hope you get some sprouted soon mate, that's a long time to germinate, I put mine in wet paper towel folded over and then into a baby tupperware and placed either on my light/ballast or in my lizard tank depending on time of year and stay there for a day or two before transplanting

Back
Top Bottom