Greetings from the West Coast

CoastRoaster

OK I see that I need to post more if I'm going to enter any of my lovely buds into competition!

What is there to say? I love to grow, and though this is not my first time ever growing weed, its the first time I've ever completed growing weed from start to finish.

Alas, bad luck/decision earlier this spring to leave my ten seedlings outside in the sun resulted in them all getting cooked. SAD! I'm persistent, and tried again. It was an expensive mistake, $100 for ten seeds, not cheap! I was aiming for a legal grow of four plants, and didn't expect all ten to grow. OK I know its not legal yet, in Canada, but was aiming for legal weed by the time it kicks in in October. Little did I know it would be ready so soon!

So instead of the autoflower mix I bought 5 low flyer seeds (from Spain) and 5 CBD cheese. Started in April, and they are all pulled. Two are still drying outside and two are in jars. <edit> the seeds are from Crop King, Vancouver baby!

Wanna see some pictures?

Thanks!

It so therapeutic to watch these guys grow! I like seeing the buds go from sparkling in the sun to frosty white and ready for harvest. One last plant growing now, might let it go and let the resin get dark to see how it tastes.

Back
Top Bottom