Greetings from NL

Mike84

Hello,

I am Michael and live in the Netherlands. I grow just for fun and signed up here to find information, especially on leds. I just finished my first grow with 2 Mars II 400. The harvest was not good, but I think it was due to multiple factors. Hopefully the next grow will be better, since I have learned quite a lot the first run.
I really like the growing so I decided to invest a bid more in the lighting. I got my eyes on a Budmaster and signed up here to find more information on these lights. I have to say it is difficult to find realiable information on leds, because there is so much nonsense out there and hard to find the truth.
After summer holiday I will start a new grow (hopefully with a new light) and I might post here.

Cheers!

Thanks LA,

I already read a couple of your journals :thumb:, but there are so many posts on your journals which makes it hard to find your opinion on the lights. I noticed BID is also very happy with the BM lights.
The 675 GOD is too expensive so I am thinking about the OD or XG series. Do you think the OD series worth the higher price over the XG series?
Have you also tried other brands than BM or do you think the BM lights are one of the best on the market today?

Thanks

Just read on BM's facebook that they are designing a cob light. Release date is the 17th of August and might be worth waiting for.

Im very lucky that I should have one of those cob lights soon to show off and revue :)

As for the 3 levels of BM. The GOD stands alone and kills it lol. The OD range is better truer colours and better PAR. yet I'd still back the XG range for end product etc.
BID unfortunately passed away and is now watching over all our gardens no doubt :)
Anyway this isn't really the place for such a convo so please hit me up anytime for info on my current BM thread. Cheers LA :)

Back
Top Bottom