Greetings from the great white north

joenan54880

Greetings from Superior Wisconsin! I've been lurking in the shadows and absorbing all the info I can find. There is so much going on here that I decided to join and hope to share growing adventures. I have a small soil, fluorescent vegetative set up in a closet that can handle about ten plants, and a small flower room with two 90 watt LED's that can handle about four flowering babes. I've been through a couple of crops with varying degrees of success. There is definitely room for improvement here, and it would seem like this is the place to be to find all the answers. CHEERS!

:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. You are definitely in the right place we are one big 420Mag Family here and we all look forward to seeing your garden. Many growers use the same equipment here. I always look and try new things and systems because you just never know how that strain will grow best until its done.
Please feel free to :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
Captain Kronic's Medical Dirt Grow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

joenan54880

Welcome to 420Magazine!

One can only lurk so long then they join and become one of the many, Bringing Cannabis Awareness to the masses, or just sharing a lil. Props on the sign up, now participate.
Learn a lil=Pay it Forward
Enjoy

:420:
Medial Need

G-dog
I'm about as far north and west as you can be and still be in Wisconsin. It's beautiful here in the short summertime, but the winters are pretty tough. Outdoor growers here have to start inside and then move their plants outside in order to have anough time to finish. I'm growing indoors year round. Working on a ventilation system right now. Good to hear from everyone here. Time for a puff break.

Back
Top Bottom