Grow Boxes - Are they worth it?

Warrenfranks

I'm brand new to the entire growing process and I'm seeking a method that is discreet and easy for a beginner. I've been looking into the large grow boxes and while they're a bit expensive, it would be worth it to me as long as they work because I can keep the grow out of the sight of my nosey children. Has anyone used a grow box before that wouldn't mind sharing their insight. Are they loud? Do they produce a good yield? Do they contain the smell well? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I can't speak from experience but I looked into grow boxes quite a bit before I decided on a tent instead. The biggest issue I had with boxes was the lack of space to grow multiple plants. Most of the boxes I saw were only good for one plant. There are some bigger and more expensive boxes that have room for more, as well as some that have a separate growing space for seedlings/clones (Those tend to run in the $1000 or more range). But really, what good does having 6 seedlings do if you only have room for one or two mature plants? So I hate to be a downer, but that was my impression when I researched boxes myself.

Looking at your post again, I see you mentioned that you're looking at larger boxes. What size? Can you post some links to the ones your looking at? It might be easier to give an opinion if we know what you have in mind.

small commercial grow boxes are worthless. Growing requires lots of space. Plus you have kids so, you know, maybe just not grow?

Back
Top Bottom