Grow Operation #2

R00iBaard

Hey guys so this will be my second attempt. My first attempt is here -> Plant falling over

She died a few days ago :( I over fertilized her :( Due to battling to find a dam PH Meter

Anyway I finally found one here and would like to know if you guys can recommend some good fertilizer/potting soil I can use for outdoor grow op?

Link to store -> Grovida

I will be growing Pineapple Chunk. Last time I used standard potting soil and think that was ok. Do I add the fertilizer before I place the germinated seed in the soil?

REALLY REALLY appreciate any information all. Keep well :)

Ahoya

Rooibaard, I wouldn't add any fertilzer to the soil. The soil already has/ should have enough nutes in to sustain it till its 3rd tier of leafs. Well, I always start feeding after the 3rd tier with a light dose of nutes.

Growing medium. Normal potting soil is ok for other plants but not Cannabis. Check the hydro shops there by you, they sell really good ready mixed soil mixes or even seperately so that you can make your own. Roots need to breath and just by adding Perlite you will make a huge diffarence.

Best of luck man

Love and Light

Ahoya

Rooibaard, I wouldn't add any fertilzer to the soil. The soil already has/ should have enough nutes in to sustain it till its 3rd tier of leafs. Well, I always start feeding after the 3rd tier with a light dose of nutes.

Growing medium. Normal potting soil is ok for other plants but not Cannabis. Check the hydro shops there by you, they sell really good ready mixed soil mixes or even seperately so that you can make your own. Roots need to breath and just by adding Perlite you will make a huge diffarence.

Best of luck man

Love and Light

Cool thanks for the info :) What do I ask them though regarding the Soil Mix without being honest hahaha? To grow tomatoes?

Thanks so much for your help.. this is what I thought was right and what killed my last plant :( I am/was a serious noob. Think over did the granular all purpose.

Hey so went to the actual Grovida store and asked for organic pro mix.. they looked at me with a blind and puzzled look haha.. they reply... "you mean potting soil" hahahah sigh buying branded soil in Durban, South Africa... cant be done.

Rooibaard, I contacted a few people and here's a link for you to get decent soil for your ladies. I would stay away from those slow release Fertilizer as one never knows if its gone or not by flowering time and usually it stays in the mix so flushing will be a bitch.

LINK :

Living Earth - Producers of Premium Compost And Quality Instant Lawn

Organics for Africa is also good man.

Best of luck with your soil brother and remember, if you skimp on your soil your plants will skimp on their buds.

Love and Light

Rooibaard, I contacted a few people and here's a link for you to get decent soil for your ladies. I would stay away from those slow release Fertilizer as one never knows if its gone or not by flowering time and usually it stays in the mix so flushing will be a bitch.

LINK :

Living Earth - Producers of Premium Compost And Quality Instant Lawn

Organics for Africa is also good man.

Best of luck with your soil brother and remember, if you skimp on your soil your plants will skimp on their buds.

Love and Light

Ah legend!!!!! Yeah really am keen to get the best of the best just been battling to source a good supplier here. So organicforafrica is probably easier for me to get as close to where I live so which product would I go for? :):) Products « Organic For Africa

Hey Brother

I see they say :

Organic for Africa can customize or blend special mixes to suit your personal requirements.

So I would basically get my homework done and get a mix on paper and mail it to them. Depending on the amount you wanna grow, I would ask for like 150L soil as a "tester" and if its good I'll get bulk load. Maybe 1 cubic foot of soil and get like a nice soil spot going with you use for everything and compost some of it or whatever you wanna do.

But that's me.

Love and Light

Hey guys thanks for the help. Quick question.. why would the veg vermi be a better option vs the "growing medium" Growing Medium « Organic For Africa

Reason being a lot of the suppliers dont stock veg vermi :( Flipping difficult to come by. Plus Living Earth never get back to me and dont answer their phone :/

Hey all, ended up getting veg vermi as that other company dont answer their phone/emails. The seed has successfully germinated and is in soil :)

I bought the autospeed autoflowering seed... lets see in +-60 days time ;) Thanks guys!

Hey guys so today is around day 37 since germination. Really really impressed but now have the difficult task... when to harvest. I am leaving for 7 days to Zanzibar, Tanzania, this is on friday night. I have someone who can come water her but more worried about her being ready while im gone. This is an Autospeed seed (Auto Speed Bud Feminised Seeds - Cannabis & Marijuana Seeds :: Seedsman) so it does say around 58 days with an amazing 35 day flowering time. It wont be an amazing yield but its perfect for just me and a mate :D:D:D:D

Very few non white pistils so thinking a few more weeks. What you guys think.. took these tonight

Dropbox - Error
Dropbox - Error
Dropbox - Error

And these on 16th April :
Dropbox - Error
Dropbox - Error

13th April
Dropbox - Error

Back
Top Bottom