Canadian wanting a GeoFlora-like nute

Hello.

I'm participating in the @SeedsMan comparative grow and will be growing Purple Ghost Candy outside.

I would like to use a nute that is similar to GeoFlora or Grow Dots in that I can just add it to the soil and let water do the rest. Mixing nutes and then carrying them outside is complicated. I found this one and am wondering if anyone has any experience with it?

4-4-4 General Purpose

They also have these:

5-3-5 Veg Grow

2-7-5 Flower Bloom

Alternatively, does anyone know of any tother Canadian nutes that act like GeoFlora?

Hello.

I'm participating in the @SeedsMan comparative grow and will be growing Purple Ghost Candy outside.

I would like to use a nute that is similar to GeoFlora or Grow Dots in that I can just add it to the soil and let water do the rest. Mixing nutes and then carrying them outside is complicated. I found this one and am wondering if anyone has any experience with it?

4-4-4 General Purpose

They also have these:

5-3-5 Veg Grow

2-7-5 Flower Bloom

Alternatively, does anyone know of any tother Canadian nutes that act like GeoFlora?
Hey I've been on a hunt for something simple as well, I'm terrible at keeping up with scheduling lol. There's a sponsor here @Dr. JimZ, and I'm gonna get it for the @SeedsMan comparison grow. It's called chicken soup for the soil. And there's a bloom booster too. They have high reviews and seem simple as well as can be used alongside other nutrients. Happy growing! 💚

Why not just buy GeoFlora? Only two to buy. Mine have lasted three years. Guud luck.

Because it's not available in Canada.

Hey hashgirl sorry about the shipping issues.... The only one similar that I have found when I was looking was *DM'ed to not violate guidelines* ...... Comes in a kit veg, flower, and bloom booster.

Other than that.... Gotta get you a USA side middle man 😜

Good luck

Hello.

4-4-4 General Purpose

They also have these:

5-3-5 Veg Grow

2-7-5 Flower Bloom

So I use the Gaia Green All Purpose and Bloom. It's organic, dry top dress amendments and water in every 2-3weeks and although I'm in the states I believe it's available in Canada. They have all kinds of add on stuff but I just went with the 2 main ones and then Earth worm castings. I had pretty solid results with it and will be using it for the foreseeable future.

So I use the Gaia Green All Purpose and Bloom. It's organic, dry top dress amendments and water in every 2-3weeks and although I'm in the states I believe it's available in Canada. They have all kinds of add on stuff but I just went with the 2 main ones and then Earth worm castings. I had pretty solid results with it and will be using it for the foreseeable future.

Thanks, g, I'll check it out.

I didn't see any GeoFlora on Amazon.ca.
Hey Hash Girl :ciao: hope your doing well today.
I've been using mega crop wit success.
It's similar to gf, not quite the same but will work in the same way.
A touch high in N but still good.
Readily available on zon.ca.
Take care. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Readily available on zon.ca.

somethings listed on amazon are hit and miss whether they will ship. i've looked into geo before and it wouldn't ship. a few guys in ontario have gotten it though.

somethings listed on amazon are hit and miss whether they will ship. i've looked into geo before and it wouldn't ship. a few guys in ontario have gotten it though.
I'm not talking about Geoflora.
Mega Crop I meant. :Namaste:
Similar to GF. And readily available here.
Hope your having a good day. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I'm not talking about Geoflora.
Mega Crop I meant.

misread the quote. thought maybe you managed to get the geo to ship.

i'm not sure MC can be used as top dressing style of nute. @HashGirl is looking for something she can just add on top and water in. she doesn't want to carry mixed nutes outdoors.

if using MC outdoors i'd just mix it in a bucket at the plant. depending on media i wouldn't worry about using RO or ph with outdoor only plants. especially if in the ground. if not i'd just run it in hp.

Thanks, g, I'll check it out.
You ever try these? Personally I never used but have heard good things. CL🍀

IMG_4479.jpeg

IMG_4480.jpeg

misread the quote. thought maybe you managed to get the geo to ship.

i'm not sure MC can be used as top dressing style of nute. @HashGirl is looking for something she can just add on top and water in. she doesn't want to carry mixed nutes outdoors.

if using MC outdoors i'd just mix it in a bucket at the plant. depending on media i wouldn't worry about using RO or ph with outdoor only plants. especially if in the ground. if not i'd just run it in hp.
Similar but not the same. :thumb:
Only thing close I've found in Canada.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom