GeoFlora Nutrients Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually get mold, when they are in a solo cup, I always took that as a good sign ,that microbes are hard at work. no worries at all unless the mold becomes excessive :thumb: .
keep Growin
stay safe

@Emilya Green do you think this is mold or something from my soil? Pro mix hp and fox farms ocean floor with geo flora and dynomyco.
It’s on the top of my dirt.. might be hard to see
Plant seems fine.. been watering every 4-5 days. Been a gallon here last few waterings.
Thanks! 😀

IMG_8451.jpeg

Honestly looks like hyphae from myco.. This happens when there’s a lot of water in the container, typically more than the container is suited to. You can see a common version of this in grass when it rains a lot. Mushrooms come out of the ground when there has been a lot of moisture recently. It’s not exactly a bad sign, just an indicator theres an active lively environment with mucho organic matter, and excess water.

One of thoughts behind this is mushrooms are doing their job and keeping the environment stable. They’re pulling excess moisture out of the soil and bringing it to the surface to evaporate away or to be stored for later use. This makes sense since mushrooms are 90% water.

I'm a newbie when it comes to using dry amendments of any brand so please forgive my lack of knowledge on the subject. I'll begin the bloom nutes next feeding and will hope for the best come harvest.
Is using a Liquid Karma supplement only enough to to feed the plants or do I need some type of bloom enhancer as well during the flowering phase?

No problem my friend, I am just trying to help. According to GeoFlora, they have noticed that people who have extremely large cannabis plants might have a need for extra potassium all through the grow and extra phosphorus and some other enhancements later in bloom. On their advanced feeding web page they recommend Terpinator all through the grow and Massive in bloom, but maybe this advice is not for everyone. It just depends on what your plants need, based on their size and root systems.

Liquid Karma is an old standard synthetic nutrient bloom enhancer. I used to use it back in my Fox Farm nutrient days. I scrapped it however because it is not exactly compatible with an organic grow and I would recommend replacing it with something recommended by GeoFlora, something not synthetic and chelated to rely on a certain pH range. You seem to be reluctant to believe that GeoFlora is feeding your plants, but it is very likely that they don't need anything extra.

I strongly suggest since this is your first attempt with GeoFlora, that you let your grow be simply powered by GeoFlora this time, with nothing else added. See what this system can do for you. In your soil, your conditions and with you as a gardener, are your plants capable of needing even more or would they be perfectly happy with just GeoFlora? Set your baseline on this run and then next time, see if you can do better by following the advanced advice that GeoFlora provides.
I agree with Sister @Emilya Green about 420% of the time but I have the advantage here of seeing some of Brother @Cola Monster's previous grows.

Em, before you let him off of at least having some PK booster on hand, checkout some of his VEGGING plants from prior grows:

Cola Monster's Perpetual Rock 'n' Roll Grow Journal

Cola, if you're still growing them like that, Brother, you may want to pic up some Terpinator, Sweet Candy, or a few hundred gallons of some other PK booster just in case! :rofl:

Hello @GeoFlora Nutrients , happy Monday to you. I sent you a PM a week ago with regards to having not received the Geo Flora Veg and Bloom prizes for Nugget of the Month way back in June as well as the fabric pots I won. Since I received no reply to my PM I thought I would take a shot at contacting you here. I was very sad to see you're no longer sponsoring the Nugget of the Month contest with prizes.

Hello @GeoFlora Nutrients , happy Monday to you. I sent you a PM a week ago with regards to having not received the Geo Flora Veg and Bloom prizes for Nugget of the Month way back in June as well as the fabric pots I won. Since I received no reply to my PM I thought I would take a shot at contacting you here. I was very sad to see you're no longer sponsoring the Nugget of the Month contest with prizes.
Unfortunately they trimmed down what they were sending out because some repeat winners were being shipped these heavy and expensive bags of nutes and not even using them. So they had to cut costs by updating their protocol to only ship to one member per year. Not sure about pulling out altogether, so I've asked @Renee Roberts to double check the contest and sent a link to your post to their marketing manager and his associate via email :goodluck:

My comprehension skills are decent but I'm not sure what you meant with your reply, Rob. Geo Flora was listed in June in the Nugget of the Month contest as a sponsor donating prizes. I read there where they said you could only win the Geo Flora once per year and June was my first and only time winning the NOTM contest.

If Geo Flora is facing financial struggles and not sending me the sampler bags helps them out I'm all for doing what I can to help out. Heck they can even keep the 3- five gallon fabric pots if it helps.

My comprehension skills are decent but I'm not sure what you meant with your reply, Rob. Geo Flora was listed in June in the Nugget of the Month contest as a sponsor donating prizes. I read there where they said you could only win the Geo Flora once per year and June was my first and only time winning the NOTM contest.

If Geo Flora is facing financial struggles and not sending me the sampler bags helps them out I'm all for doing what I can to help out. Heck they can even keep the 3- five gallon fabric pots if it helps.
@Renee Roberts will check the contest to see if there was a clerical error but as far as I know they haven’t pulled out of any contests. She’ll reply when she does the work.

Just spoke with them, they are having financial issues and need to stop sponsoring the contests.

Nobody gave me the memo, all of this was done behind my back :sorry:

Unfortunately they trimmed down what they were sending out because some repeat winners were being shipped these heavy and expensive bags of nutes and not even using them. So they had to cut costs by updating their protocol to only ship to one member per year. Not sure about pulling out altogether, so I've asked @Renee Roberts to double check the contest and sent a link to your post to their marketing manager and his associate via email :goodluck:
Evening Rob,
I sure hope @GeoFlora Nutrients didn't change their policy about sending out prize packages to winners in the monthly contests on my account since I wasn't in the position to try out their products until recently in which I am more than happy to report that the three plants I used them on this year are beautiful and lush green and just now starting to flower as should be.:green_heart:
I also plan on using their products in my next solo cup grow to see how they perform under let's say "less then abnormal conditions" in which I'm still trying to do the math as to how much each plant gets and when since they need to be watered a few times a day to keep them alive.:hmmmm:

So on that note if you @beez0404 don't receive your prize package for June I'd be glad to help out by sharing the wealth and forwarding two 2lb. bags each of both @GeoFlora Nutrients Veg. & Bloom I have leftover your way if that's okay but only if you're interested of course. Just let me know and we'll take it from there!:thumb:

Evening Rob,
I sure hope @GeoFlora Nutrients didn't change their policy about sending out prize packages to winners in the monthly contests on my account since I wasn't in the position to try out their products until recently in which I am more than happy to report that the three plants I used them on this year are beautiful and lush green and just now starting to flower as should be.:green_heart:
I also plan on using their products in my next solo cup grow to see how they perform under let's say "less then abnormal conditions" in which I'm still trying to do the math as to how much each plant gets and when since they need to be watered a few times a day to keep them alive.:hmmmm:

So on that note if you @beez0404 don't receive your prize package for June I'd be glad to help out by sharing the wealth and forwarding two 2lb. bags each of both @GeoFlora Nutrients Veg. & Bloom I have leftover your way if that's okay but only if you're interested of course. Just let me know and we'll take it from there!:thumb:
It's not you man, it's a collective of several things :thanks:

That's extremely nice of you @Cola Monster and I appreciate your offer. I thought I would ask here in the GeoFlora thread about the prizes since they were still sponsoring contests back in June. But it's not a huge deal although I would like to have had the 5 gallon fabric pots. Thanks again for your offer.

That's extremely nice of you @Cola Monster and I appreciate your offer. I thought I would ask here in the GeoFlora thread about the prizes since they were still sponsoring contests back in June. But it's not a huge deal although I would like to have had the 5 gallon fabric pots. Thanks again for your offer.
You're quite welcome beez0404! If you have a change of :love: you know where to find me.:high-five:

Have a good night!:Namaste:

I have enough for a few weeks. I'm going to see how it shakes out. I see some folks are taking way too much money for it today online. In a couple of weeks another look and see what it looks like to keep on using Geoflora! I want to keep supporting them. It's a great product and when it thrives again maybe back as a sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom