GeoFlora Nutrients Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great question! I also pondered this and decided on the minimum recommended dosage on the side of the bottle during veg, and the maximum during bloom. At the max I was giving 16ml/gal. With current data coming to light via scientific studies, I will stop giving Terpinator in the last 2 weeks, and especially not after I have given my last GeoFlora application.
Thank you so much :thanks: @Emilya Green ... :smokin:

yes... the 0-27-27 is the latest formulation. BE is for hydro. SC is for soil, and includes a lot of extra stuff that BE does not.
They both contain MPK and Mag Sulfate. "Sweet Candy" has additional potassium sulfate and fulvic and humic acid, some simple sugars, kelp and vitamins. They both work but Sweet Candy is a very marketed product and is targeted toward what the market wants, not whats supported by science. It has big Lollipops on the packaging which says a big deal about the product.

You dont need added sugars growing in soil indoors in containers. A healthy root system creates and releases enough sugars to feed the microbes. To much P and K is detrimental for yield and potency and I see no need to add anything to Geoflora if I look at the ingredient list and NPK values. I think the main problem is low pH in late flower which most people dont fully grasp and know how to compensate for? The plant releases a lot of sugars and organic acids in flower, they will lower pH in the medium regardless of growing method.

You could argue that in a living active soil pH doesn't matter but you're actually growing in regular peat based soil mix that's not very active?

They both contain MPK and Mag Sulfate. "Sweet Candy" has additional potassium sulfate and fulvic and humic acid, some simple sugars, kelp and vitamins. They both work but Sweet Candy is a very marketed product and is targeted toward what the market wants, not whats supported by science. It has big Lollipops on the packaging which says a big deal about the product.

You dont need added sugars growing in soil indoors in containers. A healthy root system creates and releases enough sugars to feed the microbes. To much P and K is detrimental for yield and potency and I see no need to add anything to Geoflora if I look at the ingredient list and NPK values. I think the main problem is low pH in late flower which most people dont fully grasp and know how to compensate for? The plant releases a lot of sugars and organic acids in flower, they will lower pH in the medium regardless of growing method.

You could argue that in a living active soil pH doesn't matter but you're actually growing in regular peat based soil mix that's not very active?
Sweet Candy is what the market wants and that explains my endorsement of it. You made a point about a healthy root system... and there's the rub. Not everyone has a "healthy" root system. SC can fill in some gaps and reinvigorate things. Some people add molasses for the microbes and SC has a lot of that in it too, along with all the other good stuff.

So here we have real world vs science. Science tells you all that you stated above about GeoFlora, but yet I have years of practical real world experience running the stuff. I can tell you from first hand experience, or in scientific terms, multiple experiments, that a large cannabis plant running GF Veg will have potassium deficiencies and a large cannabis plant with a healthy root system, I might add, WILL have phosphorus deficiencies in mid bloom running GF Bloom.

So you say these are pH related problems and GeoFlora says you probably should supplement using Terpinator and Massive. I wonder who is correct, the real world, including the manufacturers themselves, with all their experience or those just relying on the scientific analysis of the NPK values needed to grow laboratory plants. Lastly, lets agree that it is a pH problem as you say. How then should we compensate for it rather than just feeding more?

Hello fellow growers!

We are Geoflora, and we’re very excited to meet you all and talk about organic cannabis cultivation.

Full disclosure: we were unprepared for the amount of buzz Geoflora would generate on this forum, so we’ve unfortunately had a hard time keeping up with your questions. But we’re rallying our team, and we’ll be much more hands-on from here on out! We’re quickly catching up on past questions, but please retag us if you’ve been waiting for a reply.

A Little Bit About Geoflora

Geoflora is an easy-to-use, organic fertilizing system made of 19 natural ingredients and beneficial bacteria designed to encourage vigorous growth and boost yields while reducing costs by 20% or more! Plus, its dust-free, granular form makes it safe and simple to apply while preventing nutrient burn.

We developed Geoflora in Sonoma County, California, to make growing organic cannabis an easier process that avoids trial and error, ingredient separation, uneven distribution, and nutrient hotspots. Like you, we grew tired of old-school complex methods that led to unpredictable results, so we created Geoflora VEG and BLOOM to solve those problems while being scalable to any size of grow!

There is no need to check pH, no time-consuming mixing and measuring, and only 1 easy feeding every 2 weeks. Less is truly more with Geoflora!

Our Products

Veg Family.png
Geoflora VEG is a 5-3-4 one-part formula designed to provide a robust and healthy canopy and plant structure in the vegetative stage. It contains multiple nitrogen sources for balanced release over a two-week period and a flurry of micro and secondary nutrients to give you a rich emerald green canopy.

Geoflora Nutrients | VEG | GEOFLORA Organic Dry Nutrients

Bloom Family.png
Geoflora BLOOM is a 3-5-5 one-part formula that provides the ideal ratios of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium to support the transition to flowering as well as the needs of plants in late flower. BLOOM contains several organic ingredients like alfalfa meal, multiple high-quality guanos, crustacean meal, and fishbone meal that drive dense flower production and intense terpene/trichome development.

Geoflora Nutrients | BLOOM | GEOFLORA Organic Dry Nutrients

Got questions? We’re happy to help. Our team will be checking in to answer them daily! You can also send us a DM or email us at contact@geofloranutrients.com, and we will get back to you ASAP.

If you start a new journal with us, link it here so we can keep tabs on it and jump in if you need us to troubleshoot. We’ll also use this thread to post any opportunities and events we’re involved with so you don’t miss out on anything.

Here is our Geoflora Feed Chart:

We look forward to growing with you and answering any questions you may have!

P.S. Check out some of the photos below with grows using Geoflora!

IMG_0371.JPG

IMG_4308.JPG

IMG_4316.JPG

IMG_4178.JPG

IMG_0453.JPG

IMG_0371 (1).JPG
Do you offer "sample Packs " of you nutrients ??

I don't recall any sample packs but I started using GeoFlora after winning a small 4lb bag of both the Veg and the Bloom mixes. I was surprised as to how economical this product turned out to be.

On their website they have a very handy calculator to show you how much GeoFlora you will need over the course of a grow. How To Use Geoflora — Geoflora Nutrients

Since feeding is once every two weeks and with no last feeding in bloom, you will typically feed 3 times in veg and 3 times in bloom. Since smaller sized containers are usually used in Veg, your veg formula will usually go further, but assuming someone started in a 5gal final container and ran 8 plants... the calculator informs us that you will need exactly 4lb of both the Veg and Bloom mix.

1689696985307.png

It lasts and lasts and lasts. For me who can’t sprout much annually. Gotta find another Michigan seed shop.

If you’re anywhere near it, there’s a place called The Seed Cellar in Jackson, MI.. they’re pretty decent and have gotten pretty good reviews from people I know in real life

I don't recall any sample packs but I started using GeoFlora after winning a small 4lb bag of both the Veg and the Bloom mixes. I was surprised as to how economical this product turned out to be.

On their website they have a very handy calculator to show you how much GeoFlora you will need over the course of a grow. How To Use Geoflora — Geoflora Nutrients

Since feeding is once every two weeks and with no last feeding in bloom, you will typically feed 3 times in veg and 3 times in bloom. Since smaller sized containers are usually used in Veg, your veg formula will usually go further, but assuming someone started in a 5gal final container and ran 8 plants... the calculator informs us that you will need exactly 4lb of both the Veg and Bloom mix.

1689696985307.png
good infor - have to use this chart

Thanks. Sad % of sprouts I’ve had from one source. Lotsa freebies, but those are duds as well. Auto fems in Jackson at a fair price. I had heard of the Cellar a couple of years ago. I appreciate this.

No problem.. It’s a pain trying to find a reliable spot, which is frustrating considering how long we’ve been legal for.

If you’re anywhere near it, there’s a place called The Seed Cellar in Jackson, MI.. they’re pretty decent and have gotten pretty good reviews from people I know in real life
Not real life, but I'll vouch for Seed Cellar, they've handled my orders perfectly.

eta: They're local to me, within a couple hours traffic depending, but I just had them delivered, no problems yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom