GeoFlora Nutrients Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been using GeoFlora for a few weeks now and it's Really helping them grow. Should I be using Cal-Mag everytime I add the GeoFlora as well? Thanks!
Do you see any indications that you're having a calcium or magnesium deficiency? You shouldn't because everything you need should be in the product but if you are seeing a problem by all means add your supplement. Don't just add this willy-nilly or because someone on the internet recommended that you should.

Yes, SC is very dusty and I stand back a bit when using the scoop because of it.

Remember that GeoFlora is an organic feeding system, so it doesn't care about the pH, within certain limits of course. Also remember that pH 7.0 is neutral, neither base or acidic. It makes no sense to be advised that only water that is acidic is fine for watering plants... this is the mindset that the synthetic nutrient crowd got us into, because to use their products it was imperative to go down into the acidic side of things, just so we could release their chelated nutes.

Organic grows do not care about the pH as long as it is in the life supporting range, where it is neither too acidic or too base, because each extreme will destroy living tissue. This life supporting range is 8.99-5.00 pH. As long as your well water falls within these limits, it will be perfectly ok to water your plants with.

And yes, 10g requires 1 full cup of GeoFlora every two weeks. This was one of my considerations when I decided to go with 7g containers.
I appreciate the information.

I went to the grow store today an of course they are out of my go to Promix Organic.
SO I bought a bag of Coast of Maine Stonington Blend Growers Mix $24 for 1.5qft 🥸 ay whata yougonna do

Anyone used it yet with or without the GF?

I went to the grow store today an of course they are out of my go to Promix Organic.
SO I bought a bag of Coast of Maine Stonington Blend Growers Mix $24 for 1.5qft 🥸 ay whata yougonna do

I very much like the Coast of Maine products.

@Hash Hound I have to go to my garden store tomorrow to pick up some Promix.

I will let you know if they have extra bags. Normally around 10 - 12 bucks a bag.
That's what I usually pay at HTG but they were out of the PMOrganic and Promix HP Bx etc.
The guy said they are having a hard time getting it from the distributor.

I've been meaning to try Coast of Maine but never saw the Stonington Growers Blend in any stores and I was surprised they had it. I should have bought two, If I like it they'll probably be out next time. I don't mind paying a little extra for soil if I like it and reuse it a few times.
Promix Organic and Black Gold Organic have been my go to soil for years, good products decent prices but not always available.

@Hash Hound I picked up 6 bags of Promix Organic for 9.99 a bag; they had a couple pallets of it on hand. The place is just over the hill from me next to where I get beer. Same family owners with a drive through beer distributer and a garden center next to it. Convenient.

They also have Promix Premium garden mix and potting mix for the same price.
I did not seen any Promix HP Bx etc.

@Hash Hound To late to amend last post, but I quote the wrong price.
I bought 6 bags of organic.

Promix price.jpg

Back to the subject at hand.
I noticed that grats do not prefer the soil with @GeoFlora Nutrients (grow) as much as using the SIP liquids fed?

Is it me, or has anyone else noticed the difference between growing styles and nutrients in soil?

Tok..

@Tokin Roll That's about the same distance HTG is from me and definitely cheaper.
I'll have to road trip with my buddy one day. He's a Ocean Forest guy do they carry that too?

Any clue how far into flowering @Timhomegrow got before he felt the need to supplement the GeoFlora bloom nutrients?
I'll have to check my notebook, but somewhere in mid flower I noticed the plants with the Terp and Massive were looking much better. At harvest, they also had denser nugs. I'm getting ready to start stain and plan on using both additives as stated in the advanced feed chart.

Thanks fort he tag @InTheShed
It's been a few since I've been on, hope you're well man.

I did 2 grows with it. If you’re indoors and under 15 gallons you’re gonna need to top dress to finish off. You’ll likely need a calmag supplement under 15 gallons if under a LED. It could stand to be cut with coco and perlite out of the bag.. 20/10 at least I preferred closer to 30/20. Really good at 10 gallons and up, below that requires extra attention, especially to carbon.

Good candidate for recycling though, it’s a pretty decent quality. Found a few odd items like plastic and possible chicken bones.

@ 25$ you got a deal, it usually retails for 29-30 at a good grow store and 35$+ in nurseries. If I found it at 25$ I would’ve chosen it to start my recycling but I decided to switch over to OF for cost reasons only.

Both grows are in my signature if you’re interested. Produced high quality cannabis and yielded quite nicely with extra attention.

@Hash Hound To late to amend last post, but I quote the wrong price.
I bought 6 bags of organic.

Promix price.jpg

Back to the subject at hand.
I noticed that grats do not prefer the soil with @GeoFlora Nutrients (grow) as much as using the SIP liquids fed?

Is it me, or has anyone else noticed the difference between growing styles and nutrients in soil?

Tok..
I just got over a Gnat infestation, I never seen anything like it. I had dreams about Gnats , no NIGHTMAREs aremore like it. ya know Subcool had so many issues with gnats he got one tattooed on his arm.🦟 am using the @Geoflora to supplement my LOS, I am using grow bucket sips I am top watering once or twice a week But I only use about QT/liter each time just enough for the gals to get that @Geoflora juice. I haven't even seen a single Gnat the entire grow. but when I tried using the Air pots with all the holes it was like a Gnat hi-rise hotel. But I have used Geoflora ever since my second grow. you know the GF has NEEM in it and that may make the difference . if they dislike enough and they dont leave their larva behind. that's a big plus the ingredient list of GF is Amazing.

Keep on Growin and stay safe

Quick question if I may @Emilya Green?

I just started using the @GeoFlora Nutrients about a month ago or so and my one big girl has now gone into flowering for some odd reason in which my question is did I do something wrong when applying it possibly?
It doesn't look like rocket science to me so I'm kind of curious as to what happened to send her into flowering this early in the season when she should've had at least a month of veg. time left?

I was using the GH One-Part Veg. for about six weeks indoors then I transplanted her outside into a 10 gallon @GeoPot and applied 1 cup of the Veg. on the surface and then watered her with a Liquid Karma only solution at 6.5 PH.
Below are some past and present photos showing her progression from me first transplanting her outside to date if that helps.

Any ideas on what happened or help diagnosing this problem would be greatly appreciated by me Emilya! :high-five:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom