GeoFlora Nutrients Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes! I need to buy more to finish the season! Good to know! How can something that works so good have trouble keeping afloat?

Because success in a capitalist society is rarely about how good your product is or how great your company is, and is almost always about who you know or who you can step on, steal from, or exploit to get ahead.. No one works hard enough or has a good enough product/service to justify having billions yet here we are closing in on trillionaires.

/stepping off my soapbox

There web sites have been down for a while and as far as I know they were bought out by Scott's and Miracle Hawthorn corporation who purchased all there line up.
Their website is perfectly fine Geoflora Nutrients - Organic Dry Fertilizers

Rhizoflora was the parent company of Terpinator & Purpinator which got sold to Hawthorne.

GeoFlora & GeoPot are separate companies and they are still under Left Coast Wholesale.

Left Coast Wholesale is/was the parent company of them all.

Rhizoflora and Geoflora have the same mailing address and are the same company.

They had the same address because all of them were under the Left Coast Wholesale parent company.

Because success in a capitalist society is rarely about how good your product is or how great your company is, and is almost always about who you know or who you can step on, steal from, or exploit to get ahead..
The day will come.

Because success in a capitalist society is rarely about how good your product is or how great your company is, and is almost always about who you know or who you can step on, steal from, or exploit to get ahead.. No one works hard enough or has a good enough product/service to justify having billions yet here we are closing in on trillionaires.

/stepping off my soapbox
Wow, that's pretty cynical. :(

Yeah.. War can have that effect. It’s hard to be happy with any system of governance after you’ve been used as a pawn in the games of the elite.

Yeah.. War can have that effect. It’s hard to be happy with any system of governance after you’ve been used as a pawn in the games of the elite.
I can completely relate, Keffka. For me it was hard to sign up to "defend freedom and democracy" and all that--and then when you get overseas, you realize that you were sold a bill of goods, and that what they told you in school is not what is really going on. I was very jaded, cynical, and confused (and for a very long time). And I also had some physical damage, so I can totally relate. (Been there. Done that.)

This is kind of OT, but for me the kicker was that there is some real utility in government--we just have to find a way that government stays truly benevolent, and does not get put to bad ends (ultimately for the benefit of just a few), and that it is truly concerned for the legitimate needs of all the people. (And anarchy does not provide for that.)

Someone told me once that before the governments of men can change, first the hearts of men must change. And that calls for spiritual renewal from each and every one of us, starting with us first. And when we approach it that way, and we are doing all we can to be the best people we can, there is a truth that can set one free from all the pain.

There are elites, and they will fall. And then there will be a new system that rules the world in justice. Do not lose hope, brother. The day is coming.

War'll do that to an idealistic man. You realize you are locked into killing your fellow human beings for reasons you no longer believe in (because you suddenly realize the ideology is false, and you have years left on your tour of duty).
And no one else seems to understand. (It can do a real hard head trip on you.)

War'll do that to an idealistic man. You realize you are locked into killing your fellow human beings for reasons you no longer believe in (because you suddenly realize the ideology is false, and you have years left on your tour of duty).
And no one else seems to understand. (It can do a real hard head trip on you.)

I’ve never seen it written out like that but that’s it exactly.. It gets real fucked real fast and you’ve gotta bury it in alcoholism or divorce or bad credit, or some times all three just to muster the strength to go to formation. Or some times you pickup a horrific drug addiction and alienate a lot of people and yourself.

A large part of my soul and humanity were left in the mountains of some foreign land whose people had no ill will toward my loved ones and were only trying to protect theirs. Only to return home to see people my age and older who completely forgot an entire war had been going on for 20 years, clamoring to fight each other in the name of billionaires in our streets, instead of fighting the real enemy, those elites. That’s all after you process all your survivor guilt.

I’m doing much better these days and am in a much better place. I’ve focused on my family and myself. When people have finally had enough, I’ll be ready. Until then, growing plants, fungi, and connection with my wife, kids, and the planet has made me actually happy.

Baaack to the thread.. I’m actually using Geoflora in layers in my current grow.. I know it says to use it as a top dressing but I decided to use it in layers on the bottom and top. It’s granular and filled with almost all of the amendments I use any way so I toss it in alongside my high N layers in my one and two gallons. It’s working well so far

I’ll use the bloom bag when I transplant to the 10 gallons next

I’ve never seen it written out like that but that’s it exactly.. It gets real fucked real fast and you’ve gotta bury it in alcoholism or divorce or bad credit, or some times all three just to muster the strength to go to formation. Or some times you pickup a horrific drug addiction and alienate a lot of people and yourself.

Yeah. Because you realize deep down that the same heart of darkness that exists in the elites can also crop up in your own heart, if the conditions are right? And the plamts help you see, but do not always indicate the way forward?

A large part of my soul and humanity were left in the mountains of some foreign land whose people had no ill will toward my loved ones and were only trying to protect theirs. Only to return home to see people my age and older who completely forgot an entire war had been going on for 20 years, clamoring to fight each other in the name of billionaires in our streets, instead of fighting the real enemy, those elites. That’s all after you process all your survivor guilt.

Yeah. And people think you are the loco one, because you can see how evil the whole system is, and they can't, because they are still bought into the (Babylonian) Matrix, and you aren't?
And movies like this start to make sense to you, while everyone else thinks you are nuts (because they cannot see it, and now you can)?
I’m doing much better these days and am in a much better place. I’ve focused on my family and myself.
Sounds positive. 👍
When people have finally had enough, I’ll be ready.
Ummm......
Forgive me (and this is wayyyy OT from GeoFlora!), but some people think the elites want a civil war, braugh.
Don't fall for it. All those who take to the sword will die by the sword.
Satan has endless tricks, braugh. Rebellion presents herself as the ideal wife, but after it is done we get to meet the new boss (same as the old elite boss).
Until then, growing plants, fungi, and connection with my wife, kids, and the planet has made me actually happy.
Ummm... well it sounds like they made you happier (Which is good.)
but please forgive me for calling you on it, and this is wayyyy OT (and I never did finish my Ph.D.) but if you are truly happy, and you truly have peace inside, then why the above comments?
Because in love, Azi called you out on cynicism. And I understand where it comes from, but that is not the fruit of someone who is actually happy, and at peace.
If you want to continue this, please send me a PM. I am happy to help if I can, but I don't want to hijack the thread.

Baaack to the thread.. I’m actually using Geoflora in layers in my current grow.. I know it says to use it as a top dressing but I decided to use it in layers on the bottom and top. It’s granular and filled with almost all of the amendments I use any way so I toss it in alongside my high N layers in my one and two gallons. It’s working well so far

I’ll use the bloom bag when I transplant to the 10 gallons next
Cool.
How thick is your bottom layer?
Also, why a top layer (and how far down)?

Also, will the new company be continuing the GeoFlora line?

I'm surprised that no one has tried geoflora nutrients as a tea.
Hey Gee.
yeah, i thought about it as a tea, but it leaves a residue, and I don't know how much (if any) of that residue continues to release stuff over the two weeks.

haha, maybe the new company will make it available in Colombia??
🙏😂

Current grow using Geoflora nutrients....all 4 just started week 5 of bloom.

20230815_163930.jpg

20230815_163916.jpg

Yeah. Because you realize deep down that the same heart of darkness that exists in the elites can also crop up in your own heart, if the conditions are right? And the plamts help you see, but do not always indicate the way forward?

Yeah. And people think you are the loco one, because you can see how evil the whole system is, and they can't, because they are still bought into the (Babylonian) Matrix, and you aren't?
And movies like this start to make sense to you, while everyone else thinks you are nuts (because they cannot see it, and now you can)?

Sounds positive. 👍

Ummm......
Forgive me (and this is wayyyy OT from GeoFlora!), but some people think the elites want a civil war, braugh.
Don't fall for it. All those who take to the sword will die by the sword.
Satan has endless tricks, braugh. Rebellion presents herself as the ideal wife, but after it is done we get to meet the new boss (same as the old elite boss).

Ummm... well it sounds like they made you happier (Which is good.)
but please forgive me for calling you on it, and this is wayyyy OT (and I never did finish my Ph.D.) but if you are truly happy, and you truly have peace inside, then why the above comments?
Because in love, Azi called you out on cynicism. And I understand where it comes from, but that is not the fruit of someone who is actually happy, and at peace.
If you want to continue this, please send me a PM. I am happy to help if I can, but I don't want to hijack the thread.

I’ll send you a PM because yeah, this convo hasn’t even gotten truly uncomfortable yet and it’s already way off topic 🤣

Cool.
How thick is your bottom layer?
Also, why a top layer (and how far down)?

Also, will the new company be continuing the GeoFlora line?

I read about the technique in True Living Organics by The Rev and in a few of the Teaming With books by Jeff Lowenfels. Basically putting stripes/casts/piles/etc of nutrients/amendments on the bottom and top of the container in a spot that the plants roots can find on its own instead of being dropped right onto them.

On the bottom I will use a half tbsp per gallon of a high N blend as well as half tbsp per gallon of a Veg blend like Geoflora Veg. In plastic containers I would put this right on the floor of the container before anything else. In fabric containers I lay down a thin layer of my soil mix then the nutrient blends, then continue filling.

For my top layer.. I use half tsp per gallon of my high N blend and half tsp per gallon of the Geoflora blend. I sprinkle this layer on top halfway between the transplant rootball and the edge of the new container. This layer goes directly under the mulch layer.

I use both of these layers in a veg container, then do the same for my flowering container but I switch up the blends for more flower focused stuff. I do this to give the plant access to more powerful nutrients it can essentially mine on its own. This prevents the soil from being too hot for the plants, or causing drastic PH swings as the nutrients decompose, while letting the plants decide when they want to take what I’ve given. If I were to try to mix these extra nutrients globally into the soil it would overwhelm the plants, cause wild fluctuations that would make it inhospitable for bacteria and fungi, and would overall create an environment not friendly to growth, especially in the limited space of a container. When I lay it down in layers or spikes it confines it to a specific spot and gives the plants time to ease into it. They seem to absolutely love it. It also helps me get extra time in smaller containers before the plants start showing issues.

The smaller my container is, the more powerful I go with the nutrient blends. The larger the container the easier I am with them.

Current grow using Geoflora nutrients....all 4 just started week 5 of bloom.

20230815_163930.jpg

20230815_163916.jpg

Gorgeous.. looks like stretch ran a little taller than you were expecting in that second image on the right.. They look happy though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom