Smelly Joe trying his hand at Jack Herer

Smelly Joe

Ahoya

So after the horible Big Bang incident I looked at the cab and thought its better that way. But then I gave the idea of popping another bean, a slight moment and here I am starting a new thread.

The seed went into soil a few munites ago and I watered the soil with a light worm tea. I don't think it was even 1/4 strength, but at least I will be at ease knowing the soil is fed. I have 2 Jack Herer seeds but only space for 1 but I'll sex the plant very early to get the sex. If its male, then I'll keep a cutting and chuck it and start a new one and just continue on this thread.

Well, that's about it. Will get real deep and dirty once it pops.

Love and Light

It's possible brother, since that stuff in generally so strong and the seedlings don't need anything at all!
But we'll have to just keep and eye on things and see how it goes!
It's pretty much a consensus that seedling need nothing for the first couple weeks!

But damn, Jack Herer!
Such a nice strain!
Who is the breeder brother?!

:peace: & Blessings!

It's possible brother, since that stuff in generally so strong and the seedlings don't need anything at all!

FUCK ! ! ! ! !

But damn, Jack Herer!
Such a nice strain!
Who is the breeder brother?!

:peace: & Blessings!

Really nice strain indeed. A friend of mine is growing some at this moment and they are looking GREAT.

The breeder is Witch Doctor. Never heard of him, but the seeds are legit. The beans was passed onto me last year from another grower and seeing that I now have space why not ???

Co Finest, thanx for the good vibes man. I hope so as well

Love and Light

Haha Don't Sweat It Brother!

You'll be fine I'm sure ;)
Soil is really forgiving, especially when it's high in humus content!
And yeah I've never heard of With Doctor, but that doesn't mean a thing lol!
I haven't been doing this long enough to hear of everyone in the game!

But sounds like you have a solid plan brother!
Hopefully you get one male and one female so you can create some seeds to play with!
Who knows, maybe you find a special plant in the variety!
But I'll be watching my brother!
Speak sooner than later I'm sure!

:peace: & Blessings

My plan was to only do 1 strain and make MANY seeds. but greed came forth and kinda convinced me to plant other plants.

But next season im keeping a mother and father vegetative over the flowering and winter period and then make a crap load of cuttings. I will flower the dad indoor and catch pollen and only the strong 2 or 3 growers will be pollinated to make seed for future grows. And that will be the deal for 2 or 3 seasons till I have enough seeds in the bank again. I would love to add some Auto's there as well , but sadly not this time round. I have been contacted by 2 breeders who I know have really good results with their breeds and amongst that I'm sure a few autos will come through. :slide:

But here comes greed again and he reminded me that in 2 months time I should have Jamaican Wild Thai, LSD and Acapulco Gold beans waiting in my post box. :hmmmm:

So the plans might change and the indoor cab might run longer than planned.

Love and Light

Ahoya

Mmmmm, not really much to report about this time. The Jack's still on the small side with some burnt tips , which might have been due to the worm tea that I gave way to early. I added a small amount of Volcanic Rock Dust to the pot and to all my other clones and seedlings. I have come to love this product and will never be without it again.

I have already prepped the soil for the jack when its time for repotting and the soil that I'm using was recycled and freshened up again and now its just chilling and "cooking" in the pot. The 2nd and last of my Jack seeds did germ only to be eaten by a bird. Urgh, the irony. But its ok, I have made them a little birdbath with feed so now they can't kindly fuck off and leave my seeds alone. Hahahaha. So I am really hoping for this one to be a lady so that I can wok with her to get some seeds for future grows. A buddy of mine has grown these Jack seeds for 2 seasons now and both seasons it delivered great results.

100_50121.JPG

Love and Light

Still Waiting For Something To Happen

Ahoya

So I'm just dropping in to say that I'm still waiting on the Jack to sex before I continue with it. But I have a feeling that its gonna be a she. But other than that, nothing is worth updating. So please don't feel I abandoned this grow.

But all in all, its a really good looking plant and it'll be a real waste if its male.

Love and Light

Its Female !!!

Ahoya

So I come to you with great news. The Jack Sexed yesterday and the pistils was very visible.

So now the fun begins. I already Super cropped her and pulled her down and the bud sites are growing horizontally already.

So soon I'll start posting more pics of her.

I placed her under a 18/6 cycle again to reveg her.

Love and Light

Back
Top Bottom