Pop in and Say Hello, Hi, I'm Smelly Joe

Smelly Joe

Ahoya

My name is Smelly Joe and I'm all the way from Sunny South-Africa. I was invited to the group by a cyber buddy , who I can call a friend, and after a long and hard ( 5 minutes )choice , I signed up. Not really sure if I can/ should say who he is, but he'll know the who he is.

Anyway, I have been growing for a good couple of years and I love it till today. I never went big though due to privacy issues and outdoor has always been a huge dream to me. After growing indoors for 6 years we finally found a house with a BIG FUCKING YARD and I wasted no time at all. I started planting and repotting and today as I type I am glad to say that I'm flowering outdoors for the 1st time :yahoo: .Indoor is history.

i have done a few AutoFlower runs and i have to say that i LOVE auto's. i was atester for a Auto Breeder few years back but all of the seeds were male and that didnt last long. I'm currently hunting for Auto Testings, :cough: , and by next month i should recieve my new batch of testers which I will log here for the Auto Lovers. Its a cross of Super Skunk x Haze if memory serves.

As soon as I'm able to post, i'll start up a thread of my Querkell that already started flowering a month before my other ladies. For the new season i have Big Bang from GreenHouse Seeds waiting to be germed, which might, juuuuust might stay indoors

indoors you say , but i thought you said :hmmmm: ???

yeah i did say that i got big space outdoors, BUT we are going into our Flower season and some cuttings I really want to keep over winter to take on a whole season. Most of my beans were started pretty late in the season, which now, shows me what idiot i was. I only had 1 Kalashnikova bean, and now its a 30 cm plant that started flowering and the plant can give up to 1 KG, according the Info of the web. I managed to get a cutting, but ......... fingers crossed and please send some good vibes :Namaste:

I got a cab for free from a buddy that needed to go more stealth and I did not say no. It included:

1 x Magnetic Ballast
1 x Metal Halide (250w)
2 x Hps ( 250w each )

The cab is 1.5m H x 960mm W x 460mm D. If I am coorect, that works out to 3. ? Square foot.

I'm just waiting for the cold weather to set in before I start up those lights because heat is a real big issue where I live. Currently I have 3 cuttings under a 85w Cfl which should root any day now. 1 already started pushing out new growth and I'm slowly weening her out of her dome. I don't like using domes but I did it again due to a tutorial I saw on how to get roots in 1 week.

This will be the 1st time I am using MH and HPS Lamps and when I start it up I will have a few questions I guess but hey, I'll try sorting it out 1st before I post to quick. The cab will fit 2 x 25L pots perfectly and I thought to get that scrog net going. I am super excited to flowering with the HPS. I kinda feel like a small boy again with butterflies in my stomach. LoL

Love and Light

Smelly Joe

Back
Top Bottom