Hello

chan

- HELLO ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greetings has all the farmers and with the farm-womens ;)
new on the forum I present myself:

I cultivate since 1992, outside & indoor. Indoor I had a space for 2 X 600w HPS, that is the maximum ! Outdoor is 36 plants Maximum (for 3 cultivators !) After that 1 HPS 250w + 1 HPS 400w…
and since 2006 I have that a 2 x 250w HPS… :(
I was dad in 2004 and........ I decreased my "work" canna.

Good morning has all ! ! !

:ciao:

Re: H E L L O o-

yes, small school… thank ;)

I put 10 or 12 plants for me & after with 2 friends arrived : has 36…
Super beautiful time !!! years 2000-> 2003 !!! with 2 X 250w if I obtain 400Gr that is fantastic…

& Hello has Australia ;)

thank,
photos in indoor actually: it will be possible… for outdoor 2000 or 2001: no!
when you plant in the communal countryside 30 plants: you space them !
It there forever 36 plants together… nor in my garden. You plant 10 plants spaced in 1 place, 10 in 1 another place and etc… 30 plants together in 1 countryside belonging to the Communal Country = that is not possible.
we went always early the morning, without camera, bottle of Pepsi or Narguillé… ;) I believe that Vicente had took 1 time of the photographs with 1 silver photograph disposable ? I will ask him…
I have my PC that since 1 year and still not of Numérical-Photograph. I am 1 not accustomed a Net (after 10 or 15 minutes behind the PC = that makes me shit) but I recognize that 1 Numerical is very practical. The only one that here is that of my son… 1 small, any blue, Not Must.
:ciao:

& honestly 36 plants has 3 cultivators that is well, that is on !
But that is NOTHING ! On 36 plants 6 ? 10 ? can be lost, to kill, damage by the bad weather, insectes, etc… and I knew of 1994 has 1999 a farmer (mhori) having + of 60 plants IN HIS OWN GARDEN !!!!!!!!
we were quite ridiculous concurrently to him ! ! ! With final the 10,12 plants/farmers to pay: from 5, 6Kg.. From 13 -> 18Kg has on the whole… or to be made steal half of the plants? That had already arrived !
That remains very small concurrently to Mhori and its 65 PLANTS... but[(mhori is died in 2000..)]
that is not finally glorious… it is better for me to have than 3 or 4 plants and to consume the least possible that to consume like front, has this period, every day, of the morning at the evening, without interruption + 10 has 12 Gr/day !!!! That is logical;)

GOOD DAY ALL !
:)

Back
Top Bottom