Hi - I'm Gavin

Zimbo 63

I'm busy with my first grow in a few years, trying to save money on medical costs...

I have 6 plants at the moment, 3 x Honey/Peach CBD, 1 x Lemon Auto CBD, 1 x Tangiematic and 1 x Narcatherapy

I'm busy with my first grow in a few years, trying to save money on medical costs...

I have 6 plants at the moment, 3 x Honey/Peach CBD, 1 x Lemon Auto CBD, 1 x Tangiematic and 1 x Narcatherapy
Hi Zimbo, welcome! We all can attest to thr saving money side of personal growing. Hoping you find some sanity and peace through your gardening as well as some good smoke. If you need any help navigating lmk and don't hesitate to ask any questions on the FAQ page. I'm a soil tented grower using @Prescription Blend and if I can be of any assistance in these areas personally lmk

This is the place to be for a new grower, former grower, wanna be grower and everything in-between!

Hi Zimbo, welcome! We all can attest to thr saving money side of personal growing. Hoping you find some sanity and peace through your gardening as well as some good smoke. If you need any help navigating lmk and don't hesitate to ask any questions on the FAQ page. I'm a soil tented grower using @Prescription Blend and if I can be of any assistance in these areas personally lmk

This is the place to be for a new grower, former grower, wanna be grower and everything in-between!
Thanks for the great welcome, I'm growing in my own home made tent also with soil and I use Bio Nova products at the moment.

I'm 4 weeks into my grow and 5 of my 6 are in flower already - the last one was a replacement so it germinated late. - I learned a good lesson after finding the previous seed dead, just below the surface. I reckon I planted it too deep!!!!

Thanks for the great welcome, I'm growing in my own home made tent also with soil and I use Bio Nova products at the moment.

Of course, I've been behind on my hellos and how are yous as of late, life has been life! Glad to find another soil grower, we are a different kind of grower for sure! Any amendments into the soil and do you make your own soil as well? I don't, I'm a FFOF girl but I use a handful of amendments with each transplant.
I'm 4 weeks into my grow and 5 of my 6 are in flower already - the last one was a replacement so it germinated late. - I learned a good lesson after finding the previous seed dead, just below the surface. I reckon I planted it too deep!!!!
So funny how fast they move along right-sime more than others! I run autos and photos so I always have mixed bags going on. I have 3/6 in flower now but that's cause 3 are autos! Soon to flip my photos, 2 weeks about. Always nice to have a full flowering tent!

Why the hiatus in growing if you don't mind me asking?

I moved house and wasn't in a position to grow until now - no tent and no garden - I was outdoor before.

I've already ordered my next batch and will be growing more CBD Lemon a Malawi and a Grandmommy Purple.

I intend to manifold the Malawi as I only have about 1M clearance to my lighting and a pure Sativa wants to grow into a tree, not a plant..

I moved house and wasn't in a position to grow until now - no tent and no garden - I was outdoor before.
I see, totally understand!
I've already ordered my next batch and will be growing more CBD Lemon a Malawi and a Grandmommy Purple.
Lovely. Both are marvelous strains
I intend to manifold the Malawi as I only have about 1M clearance to my lighting and a pure Sativa wants to grow into a tree, not a plant..
I like the love here, knowing you need the space for her. You will do well I'm certain of it

We used to smoke a lot of Malawi when I was younger and I also will be cobbing it - the Malawi way !!!

We used to smoke a lot of Malawi when I was younger and I also will be cobbing it - the Malawi way !!!
Mahalo? I always get these phrases mixed up!! :rofl: I try though, I try!

@Krissi1982

how do I post a message to another member, I saw an interesting article about cobbing and I'd like to add my tuppence worth.

@Krissi1982

how do I post a message to another member, I saw an interesting article about cobbing and I'd like to add my tuppence worth.
Well you can message them personally once you have 50 posts/comments. Until then, the private message function is not available. You can always start a new thread under the proper category about cobbing! That way you up your posts fir accessibility also!

Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :ciao:
If you need any equipment we have terrific sponsors.
Anything you need help with let us know.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Hello Gavin! Quite the collection! I'm here for the same reason. To expensive to medicated properly!
Glad to make your acquiantance, have you been growing for long?

That's a really nice looking orchid you have, do you grow them too? I've heard they are hard to grow.

Glad to make your acquiantance, have you been growing for long?

That's a really nice looking orchid you have, do you grow them too? I've heard they are hard to grow.
I have love hate relationship with orchids. Lost them all over infestation issue some years ago. Now just getting things back together. I have done a few. All personal. Nothing fancy. Now I'm investing time in educating myself for gsc extreme medicinal.

Hey @Zimbo 63 and welcome to 420 forum. I noticed in another post that you were sober for a long time my friend. There is no judgement from me just noted. As you have already witnessed there are a few of us on here.

Hope to follow your grow in a journal.

SG
Hope to do a journal on my next grow.

Back
Top Bottom