Canadian wanting a GeoFlora-like nute

Hey Hash Girl :ciao: hope your doing well today.
I've been using mega crop wit success.
It's similar to gf, not quite the same but will work in the same way.
A touch high in N but still good.
Readily available on zon.ca.
Take care. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

Thanks, Bill. I already use MC indoors. As bluter said, I'm just looking for something I can water in.

Iā€™m in Michigan. I pmā€™d you today. Send it to me then Iā€™ll fwd it to you. Letā€™s do this. Then you wonā€™t have any questions, ā€œWhat if I had used ā€¦?ā€
It's on eBay as well. Same price as Amazon

Thanks, guys, I actually found a vendor who will ship GeoFlora to Canada. I just need to call them to find out the prices. But, if that doesn't work out, I'll definitely be hitting up one of you to help me out.

misread the quote. thought maybe you managed to get the geo to ship.

i'm not sure MC can be used as top dressing style of nute. @HashGirl is looking for something she can just add on top and water in. she doesn't want to carry mixed nutes outdoors.

if using MC outdoors i'd just mix it in a bucket at the plant. depending on media i wouldn't worry about using RO or ph with outdoor only plants. especially if in the ground. if not i'd just run it in hp.

Thanks, bluter, your reply is exactly why I'm looking for GeoFlora. The plants will be in fabric pots, 3 autos in 7-gallon and one Purple Ghost Candy in a 10-gallon pot.

You ever try these? Personally I never used but have heard good things. CLšŸ€

IMG_4479.jpeg

IMG_4480.jpeg

No, I have not. Is it a water in nute?

Thanks, bluter, your reply is exactly why I'm looking for GeoFlora. The plants will be in fabric pots, 3 autos in 7-gallon and one Purple Ghost Candy in a 10-gallon pot.

if you have the MC already i'd just mix it in a 20L/5gal bucket right by the plants. all you need is a garden hose. use a juice pitcher to dip into the bucket and feed individual plants. i do it all the time.

different plants though. cheap vegetable garden. i also use the indoor garden runoff.

Thanks, Bill. I already use MC indoors. As bluter said, I'm just looking for something I can water in.

Thanks, guys, I actually found a vendor who will ship GeoFlora to Canada. I just need to call them to find out the prices. But, if that doesn't work out, I'll definitely be hitting up one of you to help me out.

No, I have not. Is it a water in nute?
Yes just like Geoflora, top dress and water in. CLšŸ€

Back
Top Bottom