Grow room preparation

Nice bro I can't emphasize enough how important building a good grow room is... I've built many, well three houses with two veg rooms and 2 flowering in each... Now are you planning to do a sea of green? Meaning do you plan on veging and flowering all in that room??? If you have space I strongly suggest you do a veg room and s flowering room for many reasons.. Firstly veging is optimal with 600 wat lights and flowering at 1000... Also with a veg room and flowering ur looking at a crop every 2 months rather than 3.5 months... Anyways it looks like ur taking it seriously... Make sure u seal the shit out of your room... The best way to deal with bugs is to not have to deal with them at all... After sealing look into wrapping the room with panda paper it does wonders... It provides a shiny whit coat for light reflection and it also provides an extra layer of seal... Happy grow

Hey all sorry I never updated this post again I shut this grow down because the people I was growing with weren't into it as much as I was but I have built a smaller area of my own. Now growing seven plants in my tent, all dutch treat og. So far they are between 30"-36" and they have just gone into bloom. I can't post pictures right now do to the fact that I just got surgery yeaturday but I will as soon as I'm out of bed rest. Thank you all for following and again my apologies for not updating.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sucks trying to depend on people doesn't it?
Heck yah, months of preparation and research. But I had to nip it in the butt right away so I wasn't wasting money and more time. I kind of makes me sad to be let down with something so interesting and fun.

Hey man it's a great solo hobby then when the time comes for harvest and those guys are wanting to smoke your bud quote the fugees I GOT FFFIIIIVE ON IITT.

420-magazine-mobile1613117156.jpg

This was just taken right now 2/7/17. This is my second attempt at a sealed grow, doing this one alone though.
tent size: L 8'7" x W 3'4" x H 8'
Strain: 7 Dutch Treat
Media: coco
Light: 600w adjust-a-wing, MH during veg. & HPS during flower
Nutes: mostly Advanced Nutrients
CO2: 50lb. Tank
Dehumidifier: 60 pint
Fan: 1, 4' oxilarating tower fan

DAMPackman

@dampackman the room looks great! where did you buy the pait for your floor? I am also looking to start a indoor grow house in the near future.

thanks in advance! :)
My friend is actually a painter, he said he got it from an actual paint supply store. Pretty pricey though each can costed me about $200. Thank you.

My friend is actually a painter, he said he got it from an actual paint supply store. Pretty pricey though each can costed me about $200. Thank you.

Thats awesome! man $200 for each can??! were they each 1 gal paint cans...(just trying to come up with a reasonable budget for my project)

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom